see also: Etymology of Sundsvall
- the city is founded in 1621 by Gustave II Adolphe of Sweden.
- Important Strike S in 1879.
- a fire completely destroyed the city the June 25th 1888 (4 dead; 9.000 without shelter).
Places and monuments
- esplanade of the town hall
- church Gustav Adolf
- old rehabilitated warehouses sheltering the Library, the municipal files and the museum of Sundsvall
- Norra Stadsberget, hill in the north of the city, with point of view of
Personalities related to the commune
Common of Sundsvall
- Hippodrome of Bergsaker
- Open Sundsvall Trot
- Sundsvall town
- Tourist office of Sundsvall
|Random links:||Sqq. | Grigori Perelman | November 16th in sport | Guillaume Philippe Schimper | Eye to the Telescope | Université_de_Cornell|