Standard signal box PRCI
The station with relay with data-processing order appeared in France since 1984 (Ferté Alais). This type of Signal box allows the programming of the routes, the management of the securities of the employments… The PRCI consists of turntables prewired for the part Enclenchement (Relais) and of data-processing modules (MCI, SNCI-T, MCK, MCKT) for the part orders and controls.
PRCI-MCI (Data-processing Module of Order)
This type of station constitutes the first generation of stations with data-processing order. Its capacities are limited (mono station, many routes….) It was also used in Area traffic control (CCT).
- Stations: Ferté-Went (the RER D), Chateauroux, Lyon Share-God (MCI on PRS),
- CCT: Turns North, Toulouse-St Sulpice
The orders are carried out on a keyboard making it possible to dialog with the station; a screen of assistance to the dialogs also makes it possible to list the programmed routes. Mural operating burnup is identical to that of a PRS, only a control of formation of the routes and authorizations is added (to replace the indicator of the button of table). A table of protections (TPT) and a table of data-processing alarms (TAI) supplement controls necessary to AC (only one possible owner).
This type of station equips with the installations comprising a number of routes higher than 100. It offers the broadest range of conditions of operating, in particular:
- programming of the routes of the type nodal zone or linear zone,
- sure treatment of protections work,
- the possibility of associating with it automatism S meeting the needs for exploitation,
- of the flexible conditions of operating (configurations)
- the visualization of controls on mural operating burnup.
Moreover the standardized system of data-processing order (SNCI) allows to extend the zone of action of the station by ensuring the remote control (via a system of télétransmission) of a certain number of local stations.
Examples of PRCI-SNCI:
- Stations of nodal zone: Paris Montparnasse, Mans, 1GL of Northern Paris, Sète, Defense, etc
- Stations of linear zone: control units of LN3, LN4, the centralized orders of FD and VB (southern Turns, Bordeaux, Tarentaise, Lyons West, Creil Item 5)
Several work stations can be installed. The orders are carried out on a keyboard making it possible to dialog with the station but also with other modules of assistance to the exploitation. In complement of the operating burnup and TAI, several screens (four at the most by work station) allow to ensure the exploitation of the station.
PRCI-MCK (Module of Operation and control)
This PRCI is equipped with an ensuring module at the same time, the functions of operation and control. The PRCI-MCK, because of its capacity limited (30 routes, 10 needles, 15 signals) and of its configuration to only one screen, is intended to treat the installations of relatively simple Gare S. It is adapted to the remote control by a SNCI and in particular to the stations depending on a CCT.
It can be exploited in local order; the visualization of controls is only carried out, in this case, on the single screen of exploitation. It can also be exploited in order off-set starting from a nearby station.
It ensures the management of protections (mode PRCI) and, in the absence of programming, has a function of recording accepting 8 routes or authorizations.
Its employment is generally limited to the points of change of ways of IPCS, to the avoidances, the junctions and the stations of lane reversible of types 2142 and 3142.
- PRCI-MCK of Connéré and Champagné, remote-controlled by the PRCI-SNCI of Mans;
- Grésy/Isere and 10 other MCK, remote-controlled post office of the CCT “Tarentaise”;
- PRCI-MCK of Saint-Beno4it cheese in order off-set from item 4 of Poitiers.
In local order, this station has of a keyboard, a screen and a TAI.
PRCI-MCKT (Module of order, controls and Transmission)
This PRCI is equipped with an ensuring module, at the same time, the functions of operation, control and transmission.
The PRCI-MCKT makes it possible, like the PRG, to treat average stations (up to 100 routes approximately). It is especially adapted to the remote control by a SNCI and in particular to the stations depending on a CCT.
It can also be exploited in order off-set starting from a nearby station.
It ensures the management of protections (mode PRCI) and, in the absence of programming, has a function of wide recording accepting 50 routes.
- PRCI-MCKT of Calais-city, remote-controlled by the PRCI-SNCI of Frethun-the-Calais;
- All PRCI-MCKT of Northern LGV, remote-controlled Northern control unit LGV (BY Lille);
- PRCI-MCKT of northern connection Arras, in off-set ordering of the station 3D' Arras;
- PRCI-MCKT of item 1 of Arras.
The local order, when it is implemented, is ensured by an Operating Module of Interface (MINTEX), controlling to 4 screens, and the visualization of controls can be realized either on screen, or on mural operating burnup. A TAI completes the installation.
Same module MINTEX can technically ensure, with constraints for the owner, the order of two PRCI-MCKT in direct or off-set direct order. The preventive maintenance of the stations with data-processing order is well controlled, more especially as these modules comprise redundancies supporting the transparency of the interventions with respect to the exploitation.
|Random links:||Conscious Rap | Simulator | District of Sasstown | Economy of Denmark | Star! (film) | Province_balkanique|