Souimanga with red belt
The Souimanga with red belt or decorated Souimanga ( Nectarinia erythrocerca , also called Cinnyris erythrocercus ) is a bird of the family of the Nectariniidae. This species is Endémique African continent.
FoodThis bird is Nectarivore.
DistributionIt is present in equatorial Africa (Burundi, is Democratic republic of Congo, Kenya, Rwanda, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda).
Statute and safeguardingThis species, declared common on its surface of distribution, was classified in category LLC (minor concern) by IUCN.
PhilatelyThe Rwanda emitted a stamp with the effigy of this bird in 1982 (see on this page).
Photographs and vidéos
- Gallery photo C.erythrocercus on African Bird Club Photo
- of N.erythrocerca on Flickr
- Video IBC: two adults nourish their brood (Uganda)
- Vidéo IBC: male which sings and toilet (Uganda)
- Vidéo IBC: male nourishing nectar (Uganda)
|Random links:||Marsannay-the-coast | Fan Noli | Old communes of the Paddle | Diaporama | Goodbye Mr. Chips | Langue_d'Askunu|