SoluciÃ³n casera del Internet
This page relates to the year 1044 Calendrier Julien.
- Beginning of the reign of Anawrahta, king of Pagan in Burma (fine in 1077). It founds the first Burmese State unified with Pagan in high Burma. It conquers the capital my of Thaton (1057).
- the kingdom of Pagan is financed by direct taxes and obligations of services for the villages, directed by the myothugis (chiefs of municipality). To the wire of time, more and more of grounds are given to Buddhist monasteries, then transformed into villages devoted to the maintenance of the sangha (clergy). The royalty is legitimated at the same time by the religious ideology and the role of defender of the faith held by the king.
- September: The pope Benoît IX is driven out with the profit of Sylvestre III (elected in January 1045).
Art & culture
- Construction of the Pagoda of the single pillar with Hanoï with the Vietnam.
- First monastery of Poland created by the Dominican ones in Tyniec, close to Cracow.
Science & technology
- Publication in China of the Wujing Zongyao compiling the known military techniques of the Song. Description amongst other things of Canon and Gunpowder, the Lance-flame, the scathing attacks…
Births in 1044
Death in 1044
Be-X-old: 1044 Map-bms: 1044
|Random links:||Chilly-Mazarin | Oleye | Jean-Claude Paye | the 2nd division of colonial infantry | Tungate mark | Solution_à_la_maison_d'Internet|