Sodipodi is a Free software of vectorial Dessin.
It is conceived specifically around the standard of SVG, using this Format of data (with some extensions for meta-data) as a format of native storage. It can import and export basic data SVG, and can also export images Bitmap with the format png.
The principal author is Lauris Kaplinski and several other people contributed to the project.
Recently, a collection of SVG was started, which contains Drapeau X and symbols of everywhere in the world.
This Logiciel rests on a license GNU LPG
Installation of the version 0.34 Microsoft Windows pennies
- To recover and install Sodipodi.
- To replace the file libgmodule-2.0-0.dll Sodipodi repertory by that of the GTK+.
- To re-elect in zlib-1.dll the file zlib.dll same Sodipodi repertory.
- Official site
- Sodipodi on Framasoft
- To download Sodipodi (on SourceForge )
- Openclipart: a referring site of the hundreds of " cliparts" with format SVG.
|Random links:||Pact | The Rose of Versailles | Jean-Claude Robert | Master off Reality | Jean-Michel Huon de Kermadec | Nouveau_comté_de_Londres,_le_Connecticut|