The ski touring is a Sport of slips which is practiced in flat or undulating ground.
The Ski S long and narrow and are fixed only in front of the foot. The technique traditional, known as not alternate , consists in advancing in two parallel traces. The surface of the sole of the skis used requires the presence of a system anti-retreat in order to avoid the slip backwards, which makes it possible to transmit an impulse forwards. Three systems are possible:
- wax of reserve which settles on the sole in the middle of the ski,
- scales, similar to fish scales or the tiles on a roof,
- seal skin laid out in strips whose hairs turned backwards cling in snow.
There also exists since the Années 1980 the technique of the not of skater or skating , to which the style is close to the Roller or the iceskate. The sole of the skis of skating is smooth and does not require the presence of system anti-retreat. On the contrary it is necessary to cover it with a special paraffin (“wax of slips”) as in Alpine skiing, a product applied under the skis which increases the properties of slip and speed and which does not adhere to snow. The ski touring skating is the sport far requiring strongest VO2max (respiratory power) in front of the Race on foot, the Natation and even the Cyclisme.
RulesWith regard to the races of ski touring, they cannot be held with more than 1.800 meters of altitude and the unevennesses cannot be excessive. Each race is carried out at times.
Since 1985, there exist two techniques:
technique known as Traditional : not alternate, traditional skis waxed for reserve or skis with scales.
In traditional style, there exist three kinds of different movements:
it not alternate (most frequent at the beginners),
it simultaneous push which consists in pushing with the two sticks simultaneously by keeping the parallel skis.
it not of one or Stawug which consists in using a simultaneous push while launching a leg, as well on the right as on the left.
the step of skater known as Skating with waxed skis " with the glisse". There still various steps are possible:
- the step two times: it is the standard step, to use in rise
- the step a time: it is the step for the dish or the false dish
- the compound: to use on fast portions
- the step of skater without sticks: not similar to the roller, to use at high speed
Races of massIn France:
- the Transjurassienne
- the white Pressed , which takes place with Autrans in the Massif of Vercors
- the Transpyrénéenne (henceforth on the plate of Beille in Ariège)
- the Vosgean Trace
- the Marathon of Bessans (Savoy)
- the Marathon of Glières (Haute-Savoie)
- the Scandinavian Envolée, which takes place with Vault-of-Wood in the Massif of the Jura
The Worldloppet is a competition which joins together each most prestigious race of fourteen countries throughout the year. Among them, one can quote:
- Vasaloppet (Sweden)
- Transjurassienne (France)
- Marathon of Engadine (Swiss)
- Kangaroo Hoppet (Australia, during the southern winter!)
- Keskinada Loppet (Quebec, Canada)
- Scandinavian France, gate of the stations, snowing up, etc…
- Gate of the ski touring in Haute-Savoie
- Directory of the ski touring
- Site devoted to the runners of the French TEAM of Frank County
- National association of the centers and hearths of ski touring and Historical mountain
- and genesis of the ski touring
|Random links:||Longueville (Handle) | Nominalismo | List presidents of the Democratic republic of Congo | Marignac (Tarn-et-Garonne) | Walmartisation | St Michael' S Mount|