This page relates to the year -303 Calendrier Julien proleptic.
- Demolished Séleucos Ier of Syria, which must fold up itself on the current Afghanistan. The empire of Chandragupta Maurya extends from the Indus to the Bay of Bengal.
The Middle East
- the king Séleucos Ier founds the town of Doura Europos.
- Orra, in Syria, receives a colony Macedonian and takes the name of Edesse.
- Destruction of Sicyone by Démétrios Poliorcète.
- With Rome, Consul At of Servius Cornelius Lentulus, L. Genucius Aventinensis.
- Forwarding in Italy of Cléonime, wire of the king of Sparte, with the call of Tarente. It imposes peace on the Lucaniens.
- Treated between Rome and Tarente. The ships of Rome cannot exceed the course Lacinien close to Crotona, which closes to them the access to the Adriatique by the south.
Death in -303
Polyperchon, general Macedonian.
|Random links:||Phil Spector | Castle of Empéri | Dendragapus | Publius Claudius Appius Pulcher | Coagulopathy | XVIIIème_siècle|