Sherlock Holmes (animates)
IntrigueThe series is obviously inspired by the work of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, with anthropomorphic Chien S in the role of the characters, except for a Renard for Sherlock Holmes and a wolf for the Professor Moriarty.
- Serge Lhorca: Sherlock Holmes
- Marine Jacques then Jacques Dynam: Watson
- Francoise Pavy: Mrs. Hudson
- Gerard Hernandez: Moriarty
- Maurice Sarfati: Inspector Lestrade
Around workThe series was supervised by Hayao Miyazaki which will carry out only the first 6 episodes of them because the series knows some problems with the descent of Conan Doyle. When it is time to take again the continuation of the series for the last twenty episodes (the series counts indeed only 26 of them), Miyazaki prefers to be devoted to Nausicaâ . The informed spectator will be able however to notice throughout the series all kinds of flying machines which are the leg of Miyazaki.
Miyazaki declared that Moriarty and Holmes was all the two stupid ones and that the most intelligent character was Mrs Hudson (he had even thought a moment to represent it with human features).
It will be also noted that Italian side, Marco and Gi Pagot (draftsmen of Caliméro ) are also at the origin of Sherlock Holmes.
- 1. The Four Signatures
- 2. The Crown
- 3. The Small Customer (realized by Miyazaki)
- 4. The Removal of Mme Hudson (realized by Miyazaki)
- 5. The Blue Ruby (realized by Miyazaki)
- 6. The Green Balloon
- 7. The Crowned Image
- 8. The Cord
- 9. The Treasury of the Sea (realized by Miyazaki)
- 10. Air-mail the (realized by Miyazaki)
- 11. The Disappearance of the Gold coins (realized by Miyazaki)
- 12. The Continuation
- 13. Gold Ingots
- 14. The Lobsters
- 15. The Gold Statue
- 16. The Sword of the Magicians
- 17. The Monster of the Thames
- 18. The Three Students
- 19. Pierre of Rosette
- 20. The Airship
- 21. The Standard
- 22. Flying machines
- 23. The Parrot
- 24. History of Bell
- 25. The Headstock
- 26. Where is the Bride?
- the series in DVD at IDP
|Random links:||Millenium Ancestor | The Build-Roland | Hand of God (football) | Windows Genuine Advantage | Alain Guiraudie | 1828_dans_la_musique|