The Shanxi (山西 Pinyin : shānxī, in the west of the mountain) is a province the North-East of the China, whose chief town is Taiyuan (太原 pinyin : tàiyuán). It is located at the west of Taishan (泰山 pinyin : Tàishān), réverée of the five mountains taoists.
source: World Gazeetter
- Buddhist Caves of Yungang shiku (older Sculpture S of China) close to Datong.
- the monastery of Xuankong of VIIe century.
- the mountains wutai and the monastic village of Taihuai.
- List of the prisons of the province of Shanxi
- governmental Site -
- Shanxi - Guide of front transmission OJ
- Information on the camps of work in the province of Shanxi
Be-X-old: Шаньсі Zh-classical: 山西 Zh-yue: 山西
|Random links:||Michael Palin | Vaudry | Battle of Barnet | Genevese public transport | England expects that every man will C his duty | Gilbert Py|