The Shandong (山东 Pinyin : shāndōng, in the east of the mountain) is a province is China, on the Yellow Mer and the Golfe of Bohai. With more than 90 million inhabitants, it is the province most populated country after the close Henan. Although located at the South of Beijing, it is considered that Shandong belonged to the China of North. Its chief town is Jinan (济南 pinyin : Jǐ' nán). The part is province, the Péninsule of Shandong where the town of Qingdao is, profits from important overseas investments.
SituationBordered by the Sea of Bohai in north and the Yellow Sea in the east, it is located at the east of Taishan (泰山 pinyin : Tàishān), révérée of the five mountains.
Shandong is mainly an area of plains, populated as a large majority of Hans. The Huang He is thrown to it in the sea.
In 1897, Qingdao passed under German control. In spite of the British presence with Weihai, the German influence was prevalent to the First World War. After the war, Japan profited during a few years from German concessions which returned to China in 1922.
The German presence explains the importance of the brewery of Qingdao (beer Tsingtao, the most sold with the world), the white Vin said Tsing-CAT and Bavarian architecture.
Source World Gazetteer.
GastronomyJiaozi often called in Pekinese French raviolis, but who is widespread in various provinces of the North-East of China. Each province has its way of preparing them.
- the mountain Tai (泰山 pinyin : Tàishān), révérée of the five mountains taoists, to climb in the small hour.
- Qingdao (青岛 pinyin : qīngdǎo, Lagging-Gilles : Tsing-CAT) city of famous beer, with the Bavarian colonial architecture , called by the Chinese Switzerland of China .
- Qufu (曲阜 pinyin : qūfú), birthplace of Confucius.
- governmental Site -
- Shandong - Guide of front transmission OJ
- Information on the camps of work in the province of Shandong
|Random links:||Anillo del acero | O' Brien (underwater) | Ballsh | Euroclear | Bob Bergen | On the Earth as with the Sky…|