In occident, the word shōjo , which means teenager in Japanese, is exclusively used to indicate a type of Manga. The shōjo manga (少女漫画), sometimes written shoujo manga (in Wāpuro rōmaji ), is a style of Manga whose leading target above all is consisted the young teenagers, even if the boys read some too. The kind is to be opposed to the Shōnen manga (少年漫画, the manga for young boy).
History and characteristics
The shōjo manga holds its roots in the era Meiji and takes expansion in the Années 1950. However, it is that at the beginning of the Années 1970 that this kind of manga was really seen redefining, with the titles of the Groupe of the year 24. They are these mangaka which invented, inter alia, the sub-genus of the Shōnen have.
Compared to the Shōnen manga, this kind is characterized by accounts more centered on the relations between characters. The latter are often equipped with immense eyes supposed to express the emotions more. The visual metaphors and flashbacks are omnipresent; in general, this type of manga is centered on a history of love at the very conventional stages.
or soap opera
The Magical girl
The topic principal of this sub-genus is, as odd as that can appear, the passage towards the adulthood. Indeed the groundwork principal is generally defines as follows:
- the Earth is threatened by the beings of the Evil (of extraterrestrial, the monsters, the demons, etc…) who symbolize the problems or the concern auquels is confronted any human.
- a young girl without much distinction is exposed to its concern (which is generally concerns for children or young teenagers)
- it is seen entrusting a sceptre (or any other object of being able) representing the gift of the Seijin shiki
- it can consequently use its capacities which generally require a transformation into an adult version and more female of it even
- this passage at the adulthood nourishes the illusion of youngest any power of the adult to fight against the concern.
- Sailor Moon
- Creamy, marvellous Creamy
- Tokyo mew mew
- Full Moon wo sagashite
- Magic knight Rayearth
- Card Captor Sakura
the Boy' S Coils (BL)
(see also Yaoi and Shōnen have ) - more or less explicit love between men;
The manga Vision of Escaflowne to the characteristic to have the style shōjo for its characters, and the shōnen kind for the history, implying Matched. In the same way, X of Clamp published in a magazine for girls, is with many capable regards being liked the male public of share the often bloody combat which are put in scene.
Some Mangaka S of shōjo manga :
the Groupe of the year 24 is a group of authors who innovated in the shōjo Manga from which several were born in the year 24 from the era Shōwa.
- Have Yazawa (あい矢沢)
- Fuyumi Soryo (惣領冬実)
- Keiko Ichiguchi
- Miho Obana (美穂小花)
- Mihona Fujii (みほな藤井)
- Mizuki Kawashita (水希河下)
- Moto Hagio (萩尾望都)
- Naoko Takeuchi (直子武内)
- Natsuki Takaya (奈月高屋)
- Wataru Yoshizumi (渉吉住)
- Yun Kōga (ゆん高河)
- Yuu Watase (悠宇渡瀬)
- Yūki Obata
|Random links:||Alone in the Dark (video game) | Regla de diapositiva | Motor home | Mercury-Redstone 3 | Norbert Dentressangle | Saint-Andre-of-Briouze | Dasha|