Sextil Puşcariu , of its whole name Sextil Iosif Puşcariu , (born with Braşov, Transylvania, Romania, the January 4th 1877 - died with Bran, Judeţ de Braşov, Transylvania, Romania, the May 5th 1948) was a linguist and a Rumanian philologist, academician and professor at the University of Cernăuţi and the Université of Cluj. It directed work of the development of the Dictionnaire of the Rumanian Academy . Sextil Puşcariu was a specialist in the history in the Rumanian Langue, in the dialectology, etc
StudiesSextil Iosif Puşcariu made its studies with the gymnasium and the colleges German and Rumanian of Braşov, after which, it left for the Germany, with Leipzig, for the higher learning (1895 - 1899), then in France, with Paris (1899 - 1901) and in Austria, with Vienna (1902 - 1904). He becomes doctor of philosophy of the Université of Leipzig, in 1899, respectively docent private for Rumanian philology with the Université of Vienna (1904 - 1906).
Extraordinary professor since 1906, he was the holder of the pulpit of Rumanian language and literature, during 10 years (since 1908), and the senior of the Faculty of Philosophy of the University of Cernăuţi, in 1918.
- Etymologisches Wörterbuch DER rumänischen Sprache. I. Lateinisches Element put Berücksichtigen outward journey romanischen Sprachen ( Dictionnaire etymological of the Rumanian language. I. the Latin element by taking into account all the Romance languages ), Heidelberg, 1905.
- Studii istroromâne ( istro-Rumanian Studies ), vol. I-III, Bucureşti, 1906-1929.
- Zur Rekonstruktion of Urrumänischen ( For a rebuilding of Rumanian archi-old man ), Hauls, 1910.
- Dicţionarul limbii române ( Rumanian Dictionary language ) (letters AC, F-L, until the word lojniţă ), Bucureşti, 1913-1948 (coordination).
- Istoria literaturii române. Epoca veche ( History of the Rumanian literature. The old time ), Sibiu, 1921, IIe edition, 1930, IIIe edition, 1936; republication in 1987.
- Limba română (Rumanian Language), vol. I, Privire generală ( Seen general ), Bucureşti, 1940; republication in 1976; vol. II, Rostirea ( Pronunciation ) (Posthumous), 1959; republication in 1994.
- Studies of Rumanian linguistics, Cluj-Bucureşti, 1937 (Texts published in French)
- Călare EP două veacuri ( With horse over two centuries ), Bucureşti, 1968.
- Cercetări şi studii ( Research and studies ), Bucureşti, 1974.
- Braşovul of altădată ( Braşov of formerly ), Cluj, 1977.
- Memorii ( Memories ), Bucureşti, 1978.
- Spiţa unui neam DIN Ardeal ( Continuation of ancestors of Transylvania ), Cluj, 1998.
|Random links:||Tunisian dinar | Chungking Express | James Stinson | With the Happiness of the Ladies (film, 1943) | Bydo | Les_années_d'or_(PE)|