The September 6th is the 249e Jour of the Année (250e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
1032 : Death of Rodolphe III, last king de Bourgogne, died without posterity, it is the beginning of the succession of Burgundy.
- 1181 : Crowning of the Pope Lucius III.
- 1469 : Louis XI goes in Low-Poitou to have an interview with his/her young brother Charles then of weapons against him. The two princes meet in the passing of Braud, on the Niort Sèvre, and seems to be reconciled, since Poitou is given in Apanage to the brother of the king, to compensate it for the loss of the Normandy. Charles gives up the Normandy as with the Berry, and Louis XI exchanges to him the Champagne against the Guyenne, in order to separate it from Charles Bold the.
- 1522 : Return of the last boat, the Victoria , ordered by Sebastian Del Cano, of the forwarding of Ferdinand Magellan with the Portugal.
- 1620 : Departure of the boat the Mayflower of the port of Plymouth bound for the New World.
- 1689 : Treaty of Nertchinsk devoting the victory of the Chinese over the Russian armies .
- 1808 : Murat succeeds Joseph Bonaparte on the throne of Naples.
- 1812 : Battle of Moskova.
- 1813 : Battle of Dennewitz.
- 1839 : Discovered Ahe in French Polynesia by Charles Wilkes.
- 1914 : Crowning of the Pope Benoit XV.
- 1914 : First battle of the Marne, the French contain the German projection (6 with the September 13rd).
- 1932 : With Cuenca (Spain), alternative second of Luciano Will counter, Mexican Matador. He had taken a first alternative the December 13rd 1931; he will take a third of it the December 27th 1936.
- 1938 : In Germany, the Témoins of Jéhovah refuse in their great majority an abjuration of their faith, suggested by the S, they will remain interned.
- 1940 : Takeover in Romania by Ion Antonescu after the Abdication of the King Carol.
- 1944 : Launching of missile V2 by the Nazis on London.
- 1945 : Yo Unhyŏng (English article: ) the Popular republic in Korea in the zone occupied by the Soviet Union proclaims.
- 1948 : Succession of the Queen Wilhelmine by the queen Juliana on the Throne of the Netherlands.
- 1954 : Creation of the Organization of the treaty of the Southeast Asia (OTASE): the Filipino United States, France, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, , Pakistan, Thailand.
- 1967 : Travel of Charles de Gaulle in Poland - “Europe of the Atlantic in the Ural” - until the September 12th.
- 1968 : Independence of the Swaziland (Ngwane), country of Africa.
- 1972 : Assassination the September 5th of 2 Israeli athletes to the Olympic Games of summer then of 9 others the following day September 6th (that is to say 11 on the whole) by a Palestinian commando.
- 1973 : Rick DeMont becomes recordman of the world of 400 m in swimming.
- 1974 : Agreement on the independence of the Mozambique.
- 1975 : Seism in Turkey making approximately 3.000 dead.
- 1984 : The French Communist party leaves the union of the left.
- 1986 : A terrorist commando opens fire on the faithful ones in a synagog of Ankara, killing 21 people.
- 1988 :
- a Inondation with the Bangladesh causes 1.000 dead and 28 million Sans-abri.
- Takeoff of the launcher Long walk 4, of Taiyuan, aiming at putting into orbit the 1st Meteorological satellite Chinese: Feng Yun 1.
- 1990 : In France, hunting for the Ours is prohibited in the the Pyrenees.
- 1991 :
- the town of Leningrad becomes again Saint-Pétersbourg by Référendum (the area, or oblast in Russian, of Leningrad preserves its name).
- Recognition by the the USSR of the independence of the Baltic States.
- 1994 : Owen Arthur becomes Prime Minister of Barbados.
- 1998 : Edward Fenech Adami becomes Prime Minister of Malta.
2001 : in France, the giant statue of the spiritual leader of the Knights of the gold Lotus, Gilbert Bourdin, was cut down on order of justice to the reason for the absence of a permit building, but apart from the legal delays.
- 1766: John Dalton, chemist and British physicist
- 1787: Emilie de Rodat, religious Frenchwoman, founder of the congregation of the Sisters of the Holy-Family. († September 19th 1852)
- 1802: Alcide Dessalines d' Orbigny, Naturalist, explorer and paleontologist French
- 1814: George-Etienne Cartier, Canadian statesman († May 20th 1873)
- 1816: Henri Jules Battles, military Major general French, of infantry. († January 10th 1882).
- 1900 : Julien Green, writer French of American origin , born with Paris, died in 1998
- 1913: Leonidas Da Silva, Football or Brazil IEN
- 1926: Jacques Kalisz, French architect († March 5th 2002)
- 1930: Norman Lamour, Quebec type-setter great author born has sorel
- 1935: Jacques Desallangre, politician French, born with Châlons-in-Champagne in the the Marne
- 1943: Roger Toilets, member of the Pink Floyd
- 1945: Go Nagai, draftsman Japan board, creator of Goldorak
- 1946: Bryan D.O' Connor, American astronaut
- 1954: Eve Luquet, dessinatrice and French graveure of postage stamps
- 1955: Carl E. Walz, American astronaut
- 1957: Jose Sócrates, current Prime Minister Portuguese
- 1959: Rivet washer, French actress of cinema
- 1960: Roland C. Wagner, writer French of science fiction tinted of humor, born in Algeria
- 1971: Dolores O' Riordan, singer Irishwoman of the group of pop Rock'n'roll The Cranberries
- 2006: Hisahito, future Japanese Emperor (after Naruhito and Akishino)
864: Liudolf of Saxony, duke of Saxony.
- 1032 : Rodolphe III, known as the Piles or Lazy the , last king de Bourgogne. (° in 970).
- 1683 : Jean-Baptiste Colbert, politician French
- 1783: Carlo Antonio Bertinazzi, known as Carlin , 72 years, actor and playwright Italy N. (° December 2nd 1710).
- 1921 : Henry Woodward, Geologist and British Paleontologist
- 1998: Akira Kurosawa (黑澤明), realizer Japan board, born the March 23rd 1910.
- 2006 : Aga Shahi, diplomat and politician Pakistan board. (° August 25th 1920).
- 2007 : Luciano Pavarotti, 71 years, singer Italy N of opera (Tenor). (° October 12th 1935).
Catholic and orthodoxe saints
- Miracle of the Archangel Michel in Colosses
- Chagnoald de Laon or Agnoald and vulgarly Chagnon (+ 635), bishop.
- Donatien and Rogatien of Nantes, martyrs.
- Eudoxe de Mélitène (+ 308), martyr with his companions.
- Eve de Dreux, martyrdom
- Felix and Augebert, martyrs close to Langres.
- Imbert (7th century), abbot.
- Romulus de Mélitène, (+ towards 100), martyr.
- Magne of,
- Maxime Sandovitch.
Beats-smg: Siejės 6 Be-X-old: 6 верасьня Fiu-vro: 6. süküskuu päiv Nds-nl: 6 september Simple: September 6 Zh-yue: 9 月 6 號
|Random links:||Agnes de Braine | Jean Cailleteau says Lassurance | Beaugrenelle turn | Dive with the Olympic Games of 1912 | Jan van Dornicke|