The September 30th is the 273e Jour of the Année (274e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier. There remain 92 days before the end of the year.
1 to 1900
1124 : Dedication of abbey of the Abbey of Orval, in current the Belgian province of Luxembourg.
- 1567 : Massacres of the Michelade to Nimes.
- 1773 : First partition of the Poland.
- 1791 : First representation of the Magic Flute of Mozart.
- 1868 : The queen Isabelle II of Spain takes refuge in France.
- 1893 : With Seville (Spain), alternate of Miguel Báez Quintero known as “Litri”, Spanish Matador.
- 1894 : The Archeologist and Egyptologist Italy N Ernesto Schiaparelli is named director of the collection of Egyptian antiquities of the Musée of Turin.
- 1895 : The French occupy Tananarive
- 1896: Signature of a convention free - Italy according to which (Rome gives up its claims on the Tunisia).
1938 : Signature of the Agreements of fine Munich putting at the Crisis of Sudètes.
- 1939 : The Germany and the Soviet Union sign an agreement on the division of the Poland.
- 1941 : Massacre of Babi Yar (Ukraine), 29 and September 30th 1941.
- 1947 : the Pakistan becomes member of UNO.
- 1952 : Projection with New York of first film in " Cinerama ".
- 1956 : With Seville (Spain), alternate of Jose Eslava Cáceres known as “Pepe Cáceres”, Matador Colombia N.
- 1958 : The Soviet Union takes again its nuclear tests .
- 1966 : Independence of the Botswana
- 1971: An agreement intended to prevent a nuclear conflict accidental is signed by the the United States and the the USSR
- 1975: 1st flight of the prototype of AH-64 Apache
- 1981: Vote Loi on the abolition of the Capital punishment in France
- 1991: Jean-Bertrand Aristide is reversed by a military coup d'etat directed by the general Raoul Cédras
- 1992: José Eduardo dos Santos becomes President of the Angola
- 1993: In the west of the India fatal Seism of a magnitude 6,4.
- 1994: Inauguration of the Mosque of Lyon.
- 1999 :
- 1525 : Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, Italian musician.
- 1594 : Marc-Antoine Girard of Saint-Lover, French poet.
- 1732 : Jacques Necker, politician French († 1804).
- 1737 : Morten Thrane Brunnich, zoologist and mineralogist Danish († 1827).
- 1765 : Jose Maria Morelos there Pavon, priest and insurgent Mexican.
- 1769 : Jeronimo Merino Cob, priest and Spanish soldier.
- 1852 : Charles Villiers Stanford, Irish type-setter.
- 1857 : Hermann Sudermann, novelist and German playwright.
- 1863 : Reinhard Scheer, German admiral.
- 1870 : Jean Perrin, Nobel Prize of Physics in 1926 (° April 17th 1942)
- 1882: George Bancroft, American actor.
- 1886 : Gaston Ramon, erudite French († June 8th 1963)
- 1897: Lil Dagover (Marta Maria Lilitts), German actress.
- 1897 : Gaspar Cassadó, violoncellist and Spanish type-setter
- 1905: Michael Powell, realizer and British producer of cinema .
- 1906 : Mireille, type-setter-interprets.
- 1908 : David Oïstrakh, Russian violonist.
- 1917 : Park Chung Hee, president of the South Korea (1963 - 1979).
- 1918 : Rene Rémond, historian, political economist and academician French.
- 1921 : Deborah Kerr, British actress .
- 1924 : Truman Capote, American writer.
- 1928 : Elie Wiesel, writer and Nobel Prize of peace
- 1931: Angie Dickinson, American actress.
- 1935 : Anna Kashfi, actress.
- 1943 : Conchita Lacuey, political woman French.
- 1944 : Jean-Louis Debré, politician French, Minister of Interior Department of 1995 with 1997.
- 1944 : Diane Dufresne, singer, Québécois actress and painter Canadian.
- 1945 : Ehud Olmert, Israeli politician.
- 1946 :
- Claude Vorilhon known as Raël, singer, journalist, founder and spiritual guide of the Movement raëlien.
- daN O' Bannon, American scenario writer.
- 1949 : Michel Tognini, French spationaut
- 1953: Jean-Michel Fourgous, politician French.
- 1957 : Fran Drescher, American actress.
- 1960 : Nicola Jane Grifith, American actor.
- 1962 : Frank Rijkaard, Dutch footballer.
- Stephen NR. Frick, American astronaut
- Franck Marlin, politician French.
- Monica Bellucci, actress Italy.
- 1971 : Nicole Blackman, American artist.
- 1971 : Jenna Elfman, American actress.
- 1972 : Jéronimo, Belgian singer.
- 1975 : Marion Cotillard, French actress.
- 1977 : Jean-Sebastien Jaurès, French footballer
- 1980: Martina Hingis, Swiss Tennis player .
- 1981 : Dominique Moceanu, gymnaste American.
328: Grigor Lussaworitsch known as Gregoire the Illuminator.
- 420: Holy Jerome de Stridon (° v. 340).
- 653: Chindaswinth, king of the Visigoths of Spain.
- 788: Abd Al-Rahman I, founder of the independent emirate omeyade Al-Andalus.
- 1288 : Lech II the Black, duke of Cracow.
- 1560 : Melchor Cano, Dominican monk , Theologist, Philosopher and Spanish bishop of the 16th century, which is attached to the current of thought of the École of Salamanque. (° 1509).
- 1638 : François of Luxembourg, count de Luxembourg, duke of Piney, Even of France, prince de Tingry, count de Roussy and of Ligny, knight of the Orders of the King.
- 1640 : Charles Ier of Lorraine, 4th duke of Own way, French politician, (° 1571).
- 1843 : Richard Harlan, Doctor, zoologist and American paleontologist (° 1796).
- 1891 : Georges Baker, 54 years, French general and politician. (° April 29th 1837)
- 1913: Diesel Rudolf, inventor of the heat engine with heavy fuel.
- 1955 : James Dean, 24 years, American actor , in an car accident (° February 8th 1931).
- 1984 : Anna Świrszczyńska, 73 years, Polish poetess . (° February 7th 1909).
- 1985 :
- Simone Signoret, 64 years, French actress (° March 25th 1921)
- Charles Francis Richter, American seismologist (° 1900)
- 1987: Alfred Bester, author of Science fiction.
- 1989 : Horace Alexander, British , professor and writer, pacifist Quaker and ornithologist (° 1889).
- 1990 : Patrick White, Australian writer and Nobel Prize 1973.
- 1994 :
- Pierre Sabbagh, 76 years, pioneer of French television and creator of the first newspaper televised in 1949 (° July 18th 1918 with Lannion)
- Roberto Eduardo Violated, Head of Argentinian State
- 2007: Milan Jelić, Serb politician (° March 26th 1956)
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Gregoire the Illuminator (+ towards 335), apostle of Arménie.
- Honore de Canterbury.
- Jerome de Stridon (+ 420), recluse in Bethlehem, translator of the Latin Bible (Western date).
- Bear of Soleure (3rd century), martyr.
- Ripsime and Gaïenne d' Arménie (4th century), martyrdom.
Orthodoxe saints of the day
- Michel of Kiev (+ 992), first bishop of the city.
Saying of the day“Come Saint-Jerome, leaves your plow! ”
- September 30th in sport
- September 30th in the railroads
Beats-smg: Siejės 30 Be-X-old: 30 верасьня Fiu-vro: 30. süküskuu päiv Nds-nl: 30 september Simple: September 30 Zh-yue: 9 月 30 號
|Random links:||EBay | Estourmel | Airport of London City | Alfred Douglas Bruce | Rio Gurupi|