The School lombarde or school of Milan , is an Italian school of painting of which here some representatives:
- Vincenzo Foppa (1429 - 1519)
- Giovanni Antonio Boltraffio (1467 - 1516)
- Antonio Beltruffio
- It Cerano
- Giovanni Mauro della Rovere
- It Duchino
- Giulio Cesare Procaccini
- Carlo Buzzi
- Domenico Pellegrini
- It Morazzone.
- Giampietrino (active between 1508 and 1549)
- Pellegrino Tibaldi known as it Pellegrini (1527 - 1596)
- table known as of the three hands (Quadro delle tre mani) , due to the collaboration of It Cerano, It Morazzone and Giulio Cesare Procaccini, on the same project.
- the monumental cycle of the Quadroni di San Carlo, with the Dome of Milan.
|Random links:||Brahméide d' Hartig | Techniques of reading of the layouts in furrows | Ricardo da Costa Pateiro | Miyuki Kitagawa | Sho Aikawa | Drumcondra,_Dublin|