Save which can (life)
Anguishes and aspirations of men and women vis-a-vis a company which crushes them.
This film is organized like a musical partition made up of four movements:
The Imaginary one: After a rupture with Paul, Denise leaves to the countryside.
Fear: Paul fears loneliness.
Trade: Isabelle learns with her sister the trade from prostitute.
Music: After an accident, Paul dies and Denise does not see it.
Title: Sauve which can (life)
- Réalisation: Jean-Luc Godard
- Scenario and dialogs: Anne-Marie Miéville, Jean-Claude Carrière
- Images: Renato Berta, William Lubtchansky
- Music: Gabriel Yared
- Producing: Jean-Luc Godard
- Production company: Sara Films/MK2/Saga Production/Sonimage
Isabelle Huppert: Isabelle River
- Jacques Dutronc: Paul Godard
- Nathalie Baye: Denise Rimbaud
- Roland Amstutz: the second customer
- Cecile Tanner: Cecile
Card IMDb (Internet Database Movie)
- critic of the Film enthusiast
|Random links:||Andre Flajolet | Historia de las Islas Malvinas | Malo Louarn | Eric Bédard (historian) | Barellan | General confederation of the workers (Venezuela) | Blocus_(solitaire)|