Sasebo (佐世保市; - shi) is a city of the Japan, the larger second city of the Préfecture of Nagasaki.
In 2006, the population was estimated at: 258324 inhabitants.
Sasebo is known for its splendid landscapes, but also for its port and the naval bases of the Armed forces of the United States and the Japanese Armée that it shelters. The presence of the American army brought much American cultural elements: Hip-hop, Hamburger (locally named Sasebo-Burger).
EconomyA company of mail-order selling Japanet Takata has its seat in Sasebo.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico since November 1st 1966
- Port of San Diego, California since the October 20th 1982
- Xiamen, China since the October 28th 1983
- Coffs Harbor, News-Wales of the South since the June 6th 1988
- Kokonoe, Prefecture of Ōita since the July 26th 1991
- governmental Site
- Site of Information Tourist Sasebo
|Random links:||Dry | All Saints' day de Francheville | Go-Fukakusa | IC 353 | Mickaël Obadia | Franco_de_Cologne|