SynopsisThrough 12 real cases (driving under influence of intoxication, small drug trafficking…), selected among more than 200 filmed exceptionally between May and July 2003 with the 10th room of the Magistrates' court of Paris, this Documentary film watch the daily newspaper of justice. The cases are simply filmed without addition of comment.
CommentAfter obvious Offenses , this film is the second incursion of Raymond Depardon into the legal universe.
- Title: 10th Room - Moments of audience
- Realization: Raymond Depardon
- Production: Claudine Nougaret
- Assembly: Simon Jacquet and Lucile Sautarel
- Country of origin: France
- Format: Color - Its Dolby SR - 1:85.1 - 16 mm
- Kind: Documentary
- Lasted: 105 minutes
- Coming out date: June 2nd 2004 (France)
- Michele Bernard-Shark: The president of the court (itself)
- Card AlloCiné
|Random links:||Carolyn Beug | Structured Query Language | Group of Île-de-France hunting | Diplomatic | Roverchiara | MEDLINE | Sanaag|