Places and monuments
- Church Saint-Julien-of-Brioude and Saint-Vaury
Building of the end of the 11th century for its oldest parts. Gothic Couvrement of style (XIIe Century). Rebuilding of the western frontage (end XVIe Century). XVIIe Century: separation of the nave and the transept. Chorus rebuilt in 1824 - 1826 after its collapse. The church burns in 1921. The local Perret brothers, contractors, thus rebuild the bell-tower, out of bricks and concrete. The church, fruit of eight centuries a heteroclite evolution, is classified historic building since 2004 (additional inventory of the historic buildings).
- Championships of orthography of Hollow (organization Jacqueline Bayol).
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Hollow the
- Saint-Vaury on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Saint-Vaury on the site of INSEE
- Saint-Vaury on the site of Quid
- Localization of Saint-Vaury on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Saint-Vaury on Mapquest
|Random links:||Karl Freund | Pyro Studios | Edge of pavement | Assessment season per season of CS Sedan the Ardennes | Hohentengen (Oberschwaben) | Tōyo,_Ehime|