Saint-Ursanne is a common Suisse of the Canton of the Jura which preserved its medieval character. It is named in the honor of Ursanne de Luxeuil.
The Doubs makes a loop by Saint-Ursanne before turning over to France.
- collegial the
- the cloister
- the hermitage
- ruins of the castle
- the old city
- the bridge
- URSINIA, the Association which federated and promotionne Saint-Ursanne culture
- "Médiévales" , organized moyenâgeuse festival in July every two years
- " Estivades" , animations of street, secondhand trade, craft industry in July and August
- international Race of coast St-Ursanne them Rangiers (cars)
- the International festival " Piano with Saint-Ursanne"
- In summer 2007, " Saint-Ursanne Fantastique" , in collaboration with the illustrator John Howe
|Random links:||MutaciÃ³n | Rene Thom | To repair a tire | Charles Desbassayns | Furfural (occupational disease) | Balcke-Dürr | Arabidopsis|