GeographySt Sylvestre-Cappel is a village located on the way of the Roman armies between Cassel and Caëstre.
Communes borderingThe communes bordering are: Terdeghem, Eecke, Caëstre, Hondeghem and Holy-Marie-Cappel.
HistoryAt the 15th century the village was called Hillewaertscappel. It takes its current name towards 1538.
2005: provisional population of INSEE.
Places and monuments
- Brewery of New Year's Eve, the Bière of the 3 mounts is brewed there.
- Van Den Casteele, main glacier.
Personalities related to the commune
- Gabriel Plancke, appointed with the room of the Popular front.
- Common of North
- Giant of North
- Saint-Sylvestre-Cappel on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Saint-Sylvestre-Cappel on the site of INSEE
- Saint-Sylvestre-Cappel on the site of Quid
- Localization of Saint-Sylvestre-Cappel on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Saint-Sylvestre-Cappel on Mapquest
|Random links:||Laquedives | UniÃ³n del rugbi | Elizabeth Eckford | Franz Kline | Saunders island | Pieter Dirkszoon Keyser | Turner,_Orégon|