See also: Saint-Sernin
GeographySaint-Sernin is a village located in the periphery of Aubenas.
HistoryThe village had one of the most important fruit-bearing co-operatives of Ardeche (Vivacoop) after that of Grospierres.
Saint-Sernin was served by the railway PLM then the SNCF and was a rail junction besides between the line Vogüé - Robiac-Rochessadoule and the junction towards Largentière. The old station, always visible, was transformed while restoring.
Places and monuments
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Ardeche
- Saint-Sernin on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Saint-Sernin on the site of INSEE
- Saint-Sernin on the site of Quid
- Localization of Saint-Sernin on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Saint-Sernin on Mapquest
|Random links:||Standard cérébelleuse ataxia 6 | Mounts (Oise) | Insulation (microbiology) | Large chancellery of France | Lenzspitze | Kingsnake|