Its inhabitants is called Stamésiens.
GeographyThe city was built on Right Bank of the Moselotte and one of its affluents, the Cleurie. The forests occupy 503 hectares.
HistoryThe monk colombanist Amé bases in 620 his retirement spiritual with the Saint-Mount, on the ruins of a Gallo-Roman oppidum.
- Vault of holy Heart, monk of VIIe century
- Site of the Saint-Mount: old Oppidum Gallo-Roman where holy Romaric and holy Amé founded a monastery into 620.
- Miniature Parc Alsace Lorraine, open of April 15th to the end of October. One discovers models there reproducing on various scales the most famous monuments of Lorraine, Alsace and Franche-Comté.
- Julien Absalon, champion cycle, domiciled with Saint-Heart.
- Site on the organ of the area: Page on the organ of Saint Heart
- Saint-Heart on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Saint-Heart on the site of INSEE
- Saint-Heart on the site of Quid
- Localization of Saint-Heart on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Saint-Heart on Mapquest
|Random links:||History of Antigua-and-Barbuda | Ball with the cord | Hajim al-Hassani | Grand Prix of poetry of the French Academy | 500 miles of Indianapolis 1997 | Centre_de_Marion,_Pennsylvanie|