Its inhabitants is called the Saint Girodais .
The commune is located at the east of the brook Deysse and the pre-alpine hills leading to the Bauges.
The name of the commune is attested since the 13th century. The village was a possession of the Seigneurie of Montfalcon.
Places and monuments
- Church of the 19th century
- miraculous Fountain of Saint-Lazare
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Savoy
- Saint-Girod on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Saint-Girod on the site of INSEE
- Saint-Girod on the site of Quid
- Localization of Saint-Girod on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Saint-Girod on Mapquest
|Random links:||Planeta | Small theorem of Fermat | Shesha | Acrobatidae | Eric Dall' Armelina | Elena Cornaro Piscopia | Nombre_de_Quantum|