The inhabitants of Saint-Genis-the-Ollières are called the Genois Saint Saint Genis accommodates every year Changez Air, a famous festival of current musics.
GeographyLocated at 11km in the west of Lyon.
HistoryRoman vestiges were found, proof of the seniority of this village
Places and monuments
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of the Rhone
- Saint-Genis-the-Ollières on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Saint-Genis-the-Ollières on the site of INSEE
- Saint-Genis-the-Ollières on the site of Quid
- Localization of Saint-Genis-the-Ollières on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Saint-Genis-the-Ollières on Mapquest
Human' Africa, Association saint genoise working in Senegal
|Random links:||Lubin Baugin | The Toxic Avenger | Marine national park of the Gulf of Kutch | Nadine Vogel | Michael Wilding | Nord_des_Communautés_de_Rio,_Mexique|