GeographyThe commune is located at the confluence of the Tardoire and the Bonnieure. Tardoire, which crosses the Karst of Rochefoucauld, runs only in period of strong water. On the territory of the commune Bonnieure is enlarged by several brooks whose sources often dry up in summer.
Places and monumentsThe commune has a dolmen which was the subject of an excavation with restoration, in the years 1970, with the place known as " the field of the chails" , and near the Roman way. There exists a report/ratio of excavations.
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Charente
- Saint-Ciers-on-Bonnieure on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Saint-Ciers-on-Bonnieure on the site of INSEE
- Saint-Ciers-on-Bonnieure on the site of Quid
- Localization of Saint-Ciers-on-Bonnieure on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Saint-Ciers-on-Bonnieure on Mapquest
|Random links:||Range (music) | Challengers of Paris | Very Streams | Alfred Stock | Bibliography of Jean Giono | Iqrit|