See also: Saint-Brice
Saint-Brice-under-Forest is a common Frenchwoman of the Val-d'Oise, located in the Arrondissement of Sarcelles. Its inhabitants are called Saint-Bricien () S.
SituationThe commune of Saint-Brice-under-forest is located at the west of the flat of France, with orée of the Forêt of Montmorency.
The communes bordering are:
Piscop (in North)
- Montmorency (in the West)
- Groslay (in the South)
- Sarcelles (in the East)
- Écouen (in the North-East)
Transportation routesSaint-Brice is served by:
- following road ways:
- RN 1 which crosses the city of North to the South
- D125 which connects Montmorency to Sarcelles of West is in the South of the city
public transport following:
- the Station of Sarcelles - Saint-Brice on the suburban line Paris Station of North - Persan-Beaumont
- buses the RATP 370 and 133.
- the departmental line 95-02 of the General advice of the Valley of Oise
- the urban bus 30-13
- line 43 of Noctilien coming from the Station of the East in Paris
Districts of the cityThe town of Saint-Brice can be divided into various districts:
the center town, which constitutes the historical heart of the city,
- the district of the Orchards, born in the Seventies to answer the lack of residences,
- the residence of the plant to the Flemings,
- the field of the castle,
- the residence of the Fountain Martin Saint,
- the residence of the Village,
- Grand Park,
- the residential sector near to the quick
The city also counts three retail parks:
- the artisanal retail park and of the Parakeets,
- the shopping mall of the Orchards
- the zone of activity of the Saint Nicolas's Day Vault, under development since 2005
The name of the commune comes from the saint éponyme, successor of Saint Martin's day to the episcopate of Tours in 397, or of Bricta , Gallic goddess of the sources.
The village is the seigniory of the Montmorency at the 13th century then of the count de Vienne, sergeant of the armies of the king at the 18th century. The village community counts approximately 800 inhabitants at that time, alive for the majority of the agriculture and, in complement, the manufacture of lace then flourishing in the area.
AdministrationSaint-Brice-under-forest belongs to the jurisdiction of authority of Écouen, and great authority as well as trade of Pontoise.
Mayors of Saint-Brice
1805-???? REMOND Philippe
- 1816-???? BAZIN
- 1828-???? DUPRE
- 1830-???? TORAH
- 1831-???? SIMONET MAISONNEUVE
- 1835-???? BEUZARET
- 1841-???? DAVAL
- 1842-???? LOCHER
- 1855-???? BEAUTIFUL VICTOR
- 1860-1871 GUY Alfred
- 1871-1881 CHARVET Christophe
- 1881-1885 BEAUTIFUL Alexis
- 1885-1888 LEBLOND Louis
- 1888-1892 CAMUS Antoine
- 1892-1896 COUSIN Nicolas
- 1896-1916 DUPUIS Pierre
- 1916-1919 CHATENAY Eugene
- 1919-1923 Desired GRAUX
- 1923-1929 TULEU Louis
- 1929-1935 MOUMIREIL Aime
- 1935-1942 MOURIN Julien
- 1942-1944 PICART Louis
- 1944-1947 DOUVILLE Rene
- 1947-1953 CATTEAU Robert
- 1953-1962 HAMELIN Paul
- 1962-1965 CARTWRIGHT Jean
- 1965-1977 CLOUET Pierre
- 1977-1995 DENIS Henri
- 1995-2001 HUYET Gerard
- 2001 - LORAND Alain UMP
Source: ) is of 107,37 acts for 1000 inhabitants (crimes and offenses, figures 2005) what does of it one of three higher of the Val-d'Oise behind Enghien-the-Baths (137,75) and Cergy-Pontoise (110,62), largely higher than average the main road (83/1000) and secondary road (88,15/1000). The rate of resolution of the businesses by the police services is of 25,34%, one of weakest of the department.
Saint-Brice teaching depends on the academy of Versailles.
There are 10 establishment school on the territory of the commune: 5 nursery schools, 4 elementary schools, 1 college.
- Alphonse DAUDET (district of the orchards),
- Charles PERRAULT (district of the plant to the Flemings, district of the orchards),
- Hans ANDERSEN (district of the plant to the Flemings, district of the orchards),
- Jean CARTWRIGHT (center town),
- Leon REOPENED (residence of the Village)
- Antoine OF Saint Exupéry (district of the plant to the Flemings, district of the orchards),
- Jean OF the FOUNTAIN (center town),
- Jules FERRY (center town, district of the orchards),
- Pierre and Marie Curie (district of the plant to the Flemings, district of the orchards)
CollegeThe college the ardillère of NÉZANT accommodates the pupils of Saint-Brice as well as part of the pupils of Groslay.
It counts has can close 900 pupils.
The Main thing is Mrs. Pichard.
CollegesThe city is assigned to the sector of the general high school and technique (LGT) Camille Saint-Saëns, located on the commune of Mourning-the-Bars, which also receives the pupils of Groslay and Montmagny. The college proposes to pass the dies Littéraire, Scientifique and Economique and Social of the general baccalaureat, as well as the die STG of the technical baccalaureat
The private higher establishment Counted-Sup Marketing/C.E.F.I.G.O, located beside the college, proposes formations making it possible to obtain the following diplomas:
the vat STG,
- BTS NRC, million u.a., Real Professions, Assistant of Direction, Assistant of management PME/PMI (Bac+2)
- a complete countable course: DPECF (Bac+1), BTS Comptablilité and Gestion of the Organizations (Bac+2), DECF (Bac+4)
- DEES Marketing (Bac+3)
Structure, inheritance and environment
- Paul Éluard settled in Saint-Brice and accommodated there in his house the surrealist futures : max Ernst, André Breton or Robert Desnos.
Notes, sources and references
|Random links:||Mancieulles | Rollback (database) | News off the World (album) | Linda Mr. Godwin | Jacques Fauteux | Avis_explicite_de_congestion|