PresentationDoes the son of Georges Pitoëff and Ludmilla Pitoëff was the husband “M” in last Year with Marienbad of Alain Resnais and interpreted Frederic Joliot-Curie in Paris burn? . On TV he played inter alia in the bloody Headstock of Marcel Cravenne.
He created his own theatrical troop with laquel he took again part of the repertory of his father; Anton Tchekhov (in particular the gull with Romy Schneider and Uncle Vania , like " Three Sœurs" , with the Theater of Work, in the years 1950) and Luigi Pirandello (in particular Henri IV with Claude Jade and This evening one improvises ). It assembled also texts of Genet, Ionesco, Hugo Claus, Musil, Anna Langfus,….
One spoke about serious mental health disorders. As he had played the “ Henri IV ” of Pirandello in this Modern Theater, of which he had the usufruct of 1961 to 1967, one found that “normal”.
Catalog of films (continuation)
- Seven deadly sins: The pianist
- the Captain Crashes to pieces (1960)
- last year with Marienbad of Alain Resnais (1961)
- the Three Musketeers : John Felton
- does Paris burn? of Rene Clement (1965)
- the Night of the generals (1967): The doctor
- Skin of Ass (1970): The minister
- the File 51 (1978): Minerve 1 (voice)
- Inferno of Dario Argento (1979)
- Lagardere : The prince de Gonzague
- the bloody Headstock : Dr. Sahib Khan
- Schulmeister, spy of the emperor
|Random links:||Murray Hill | Cythère | Jacobo Bernays | Oil argan | The Valley (Anguilla) | Asad Ali Khan | Nicolas_Browne-Wilkinson,_baron_Browne-Wilkinson|