Péché is a word used in the Religion S and some Secte S to indicate a voluntary transgression or not the EC what this one regards as divine law . It is often defined like a disobedience, a refusal, an obstacle with the hello or as a cause of died of the heart.
This term comes from Latin the peccatum . The adjective corresponding is péccamineux or peccamineux and also gave impeccable.
In the beginning, the word comes from Hebrew and means diversion, distance of God. This concept is strongly related to the reflection on the Mal.
The negation of the sin and the grace is called is called Pélagianisme, doctrines hérésiarque of Peeling.
See also the detailed article of the sin in each religion:
- Sinned (Christianity)
- Sinned (Judaism)
- Sinned (Islam)
- Tsumi (term corresponding to the sin in the Shintoïsme)
Sin and offenseIn right, one does not speak about sinned but about Délit or Crime , which is then transgressions of the human law. Laws of the various countries not recutting inevitably all the various divine laws, which is a sin can not be an offense and vice versa.
In certain countries, the civil law enracine in the religious law:
- Charia, the Islamic law;
- Talmud, the base of the Jewish law;
- Theologies morals of Christian explicitly or implicit origin.
- Soft sin : indicate a sin which does not seem to cause immediate or future fatal consequences. To take again the preceding example, one could say “apple tart is a quite soft sin. ”. As above, this expression is a manner of excusing or of relativizing its sin.
Mea culpa : Latin expression meaning “it is my fault”, often used when somebody recognizes his error. This expression is extracted from the Latin version from “I confess to God” (in Latin “Confiteor”) of the Catholic religion, text proclaimed at the beginning of Messe which requires the forgiveness sins.
Sinned of flesh : indicate the sin of Luxure, sinned around the sexual relationships except marriage and of the body in general.
- Sinned nice : expression indicating a cause of sin that a person allows herself by weakness. For example “the apple tart, it is my nice sin. ” to the sin Gourmandise refers that the subject is allowed or feels unable to surmount in this precise case. To use this expression is also a manner of excusing or of relativizing its sin.
Venial sin and mortal sin are a manner of treating on a hierarchical basis the sins. Since the the Middle Ages, one distinguishes the venial sin , i.e. of low importance or clerk without realizing of the evil, and the mortal sin , of serious importance and clerk with full knowledge of the facts. This last sin is mortal for the person who makes it in the direction where it cuts it definitively relation of with God, which leads it to the Enfer, true death.
The original sinIn the passage already quoted several times above of his epistle to the Romans, the Paul apostle describes how the sin entered of eternity the visible world: “This is why thus, as by only one man the sin entered the world, and by the sin death, and than thus all sinned. ” In fact, Paul speaks about two kinds of sin in this passage.
First the original sin is that the men inherit Adam. This sin extends on all the men “at the base” without them having to do anything of evil. In fact, the man is originally sinning, as from the moment of his design: “Here, I was born in iniquity, and my mother conceived me in the sin. ” (Psalms 51:7)
And the effective sin is that which a man really makes in fact. About the report/ratio of both the Paul apostle stresses that in the order, the original sin precedes the effective sin and that people make effective sins because nature originally pecheress, corrupted, is a priori in them.
- the fight against the sin, fights carried out with the secrecy desire to be overcome (Péguy)
- Endre Flaisz: '' The Pivot of the dead one - What means for us the sin? ''
Sin and atheismThere exist several visions of the Athéisme, but all meet to refuse the concept of sinned . They can on the other hand be shown attached to a Morale, like with the respect of the law.
- Sinned capital
- canonical Forgiveness
- moral Theology
- Immaculate Conception
- sins and their principal species
|Random links:||Pierre Jolivet | Roy A. Tucker | Peak of Arlas | Professor Shadoko | Saga of Exiled | Tetris|