Sénestis belongs to a canton gathering nine communes (Calonges; the Caumont-on-Garonne; the Fourques-on-Garonne; Lagruère; Farmhouse-with Resident of Agen; Holy-Marthe; Samazan; Sénestis; Villeton) whose Farmhouse of Resident of Agen is the chief town. Jean-Louis Confolent was re-elected by it General adviser in 2001.
Sénestis forms part since its creation (1996) of the Communauté of communes of the Valley of the Garonne.
Municipal council of Sénestis
- Friendly of the mayors of Lot-et-Garonne
- the Community of communes of the Valley-of-Garonne
- Before 1800, Sénestis belongs to the commune of the Farmhouse of Resident of Agen.
- The census of 1826, which would be only one reactualization of that of 1821, was not retained.
- The census of 1871, due to war, was pushed back at the year 1872.
- The census of 1941, carried out according to different instructions, cannot be qualified of general census, and gave place to no official publication.
Villages of Cassini to the communes of today: Sénestis Villages of Cassini to the communes of today
Places and monuments
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Lot-et-Garonne
|Random links:||Cubic impossible | Nirvana (venda) | Movement (mechanical) | Airport of Phú Bài | Historical MUSE | Charon & Guay of Three-Rivers | Brian_Donohoe|