Runescape is a Roleplay on line massively multijouor (MMORPG) left in 2001 for Runescape 1 (RS1) or Runescape Classic (RSC) and March 2004 for Runescape 2 (RS2). Since 2007, it is in German and English, it was developed in Java by Jagex Software . The play proceeds in an imaginary universe in three dimensions, without objective or total goal, evoking a universe Médiéval strewn with objects Fantastique S. the play is always in evolution, the development team regularly adds new contents bound for the players, mainly the members. The frequency of these additions is often weekly.
PrincipleThe player creates for itself initially a misadventure personalized. After a short training, the player is launched in the play. Several activities like the realization of searches or the trades like minor, Logger, Fishing or Cook. The choice of the trades or styles is free: the system of progression of RuneScape is mainly based on the Compétence S of the character, which can be Généraliste while progressing in all the characteristics (with its principal account, for example) or Spécialiste through drive in a field (account called then " pure").
RuneScape is a Jeu Gratuit, i.e. no Abonnement is necessary to reach the waiter S, but the players wishing it can take out a subscription “premium” (4,60€, 7,30$CAN or 5$US per month) according to the method of payment, giving access to a chart much vaster and contents much richer, with in particular the addition of 8 new competences, new searches and new weapons and armours. The play contains 137 English waiters, 73 of them are free, the others require to pay the subscription. There are also two other German waiters. There is free and the other requires the subscription.
By convention, the players playing free are called f2p ( free to play , in free access) and those profiting from a subscription are called p2p ( pay to play , in paying access) or members (members).
RuneScape allows a personalization of the character incarnated by the player. This personalization is characterized by:
the Name of the character, freely definite by the player (but not having to start with " mod" , or to contain words obscenes or censured;
- the Appearance, created using predefined models, assembled ones with the others (Face, hair, clothing standard, etc);
- the Sex of the character (male or female).
However, in spite of the different presence of a certain number of Race S in the play, the players can only incarnate one human character. The players can change thereafter to them Sexe, Cheveux, and Habits.
The Joueur S of RuneScape have the possibility of increasing in level their Compétence S, from 1 to 99, except the level of combat which can go up to figure 126, consequence of the formula of computation. Moreover, and this contrary to some MMORPG, the player is free to test all competences of the play with only one character. The formula takes the levels of Prière and defense for base, and then separately adds the level of Attaque and force on the one hand, that of magic on the other hand, and finally that of Archer IE. The player thus has three different levels, and only highest is taken into account. A player specialized in fray (99 in force and attacks) will have his maximum level with 109; a player specialized as an archer or magus will finish on level 90. When you aurrez reached level 99 a " Skillcape " you will be offered and while clicking on activating or " operate" you will become level 100 in this level.
The level of combat of a player varies between 3 (minimum level of a new entrant) and 126, for the characters having levels 99 in certain characteristics of combat (in other words 99 in defense, Point of life, Prière, force, attacks, the Archer IE and the magic. To be 126 combat one does not need however 99 magic and the archer, because the fray carries it (99 attack, does not force, defense, life and 98 prayer to be 126). During the play, one can have only three Caractéristique S on a player: its name, its level of combat, and the number of the world in which it is (if it is registered on the list of friends). However, certain players use the Classement better Score S of RuneScape to obtain a little more information on the high level players.
Contrary to others MMORPG, RuneScape authorizes in the law n° 8 the possession of several Compte S, under certain conditions.
" It is possible for you to create several accounts in RuneScape, but you should not at the same time connect you to more one, and to in no case they should not interact between them, including by " drop trading" (to release of an object on the ground so that another character recovers it) or any other method of transfer of objets."
The runes are kinds of stones magic being used to make magic. For each fate, one must use a combination of runes different. There is a variety.
Runes Elemental: Air, Water (Toilets), Ground (Earth), Fire (Fire): Used for the large majority of the fates. The fates of attack of air are the least strong, and those of fire, strongest.
Runes de Combat: Spirit (Mind), Chaos, Dead (Death) and Blood (Blood): Used in combination abec Elemental runes each one for a category of offensive fates (of Spirit with Blood), and for various Old fates.
Runes de Malediction: Body (Body), Heart (Drunk person): Used in combination with the Elemental runes to lower the levels of the enemies.
Rune d' Enchantements: Cosmic (Cosmic): Is used to enchant certain objects like the jewels to give them special capacities.
Rune d' Alchimie: Nature: Is mainly used to transform objects into gold.
Binary Rune: Astral (Astral): Is used to use the Fates of the Binary Book (thus not-offensive).
Combinations: Fog, Dust, Smoke, Mud, Vapor, Lava: They are elementary runes of two combined elements. The Fog is equivalent to Eau and Air, Dust is equivalent to Ground and Air, Smoke is equivalent to Air and Feu, Mud is equivalent to Eau and Ground, the Vapor is equivalent to Eau and Feu, and the Lava is equivalent to Ground and Feu.
The manufacture of the runes
The players can manufacture Rune S by themselves. They must initially make the search Rune Mysteries. Then, with a Talisman or one will tiara specific to each rune and to the virgin runes, rune gasolines or pure gasolines. The ruins should then be found mysterious, " mysterious ruins" Rune considered. One must then use in front of this one the talisman or the diadem (will tiara). The player is then made téléporter in a suitable place for each runes. About the middle of the place, there is a furnace bridge where the player can transform all the rune gasolines or pure the gasolines in runes usable.
Saradomin, which incarnates the Sagesse and the Prospérité. Its Couleur S representative is the Bleu, the Blanc and sometimes the Jaune. It represents the " well ". Its power is comparable with that of Zamorak. It pressed the ground of RuneScape for the first time on Entrana, then become crowned ground.
- Zamorak, which incarnates the Destruction and the Chaos. Its colors are the Rouge and the Noir. It represents the " Badly ". Its power is comparable with that of Saradomin. Its capacity is not natural. Indeed, in the Zamorak beginning was not God. He has in fact stolen the capacity of Zaros with the assistance of a team of demigods. Even if Zamorak failed to die at the time of this operation, it miraculeusement obtained miraculeusement a negligible part of the capacities of Zaros and reached a power comparable with that of Saradomin.
- Guthix, which incarnates balance and the Ordre. It is represented by the color Vert E and the color turquoise. It intervenes only when the balance of the God X leans too much for a side. As regards power, it is probably about the most powerful God of RuneScape. Indeed, it worked the world and banished Zamorak and Saradomin of the ground after the war. He is also the creator of the runes not conceived by the human ones which are on ground and is also first God to have pressed the ground of RuneScape.
Note: It is often known as that these three gods are brothers, but it is not completely true as Guthix in one of its letters explains it.
Iban, the " fils" of Zamorak. It is actually only about one Black Knight of Lord Daquarius who was killed with the combat. You can have his stick (" Iban Staff" at the time of a search). It was ressuscity by a witch and became a kind of demigod.
- Ikov, the " fils" of Saradomin. One does not know large thing in connection with him. Indeed, its name is mentioned only once in a search (Temple off Ikov) and even if this last door its name, it does not relate to it to in no case.
- Zaros, or the Empty Lord (Empty Lord). Very little information is available about it. It is known just that it represented apparently the magic before the arrival of the three principal gods. He was betrayed by Zamorak (which was formerly one of its servants) as well as a group of demigods such as Thammaron, Lucien and Zemouregal. According to the dires, its power would be quite higher than that of Zamorak and Saradomin. To note that in one of the mysterious letters of Elemental Chaos, one of the anagrams gives: Zaros Will Be Reborn, or in French, Zaros will reappear. He is also the creator of the magics Anciennes, the sign of his any power. Evil Bob, the Cat of Jagex would be known as to be Zaros itself, and that it knows it, but that it hides it.
- Armadyl, the brother of Zaros. One does not know either large thing of him, if it is not that it incarnated the good before the arrival of the three principal gods. Its stick would have been stolen to him and of this fact would have lost all its capacities. He would wander in the moors of Gielinor… His stick is in the Temple of Ikov in safety, kept by the Knights of Aramadyl.
- Seren, goddess Elf of the Hook. Very few things are known about it, because on the one hand because it is about the goddess of the elves, VERY difficult people of access since hidden behind a mountain inhabited by Iban. At all events, this goddess has creates the Crystal City, Priffdinas and gives the capacity to unquestionable elves to cultivate the crystal to make of them weapons and armours of a quality higher than what the man can make.
- Bandos, god of the goblins, cyclops and the ogres. Few things are known in connection with him. He is a barbarian and brutal god. One speaks about him in the mini-play of the dongon of the war of the gods. Its army consists of cyclops, of goblins, ogres and several other species.
- Fossegrimen, goddess of the Fremmeniks barbarians. Few things to be said about it since its only appearance is in a search. If you have the ring of Charos with its capacity usable, you can also give him a tuna by making it pass for a small shark
- Drakan, god of Vampyres (with “there” in the play). Actually, it is not known exactly if it is about God, even if the extent of his power cannot be disputed. It controls Vampyres, Juvenites and Vyres, a species of indestructibles vampires. This said, Drakan seems to have disappeared to have left room to its descent… Its castle is in the north of the town of Meiyerditch, plus big city of RuneScape, a place or the men are high like animals by Vampyres.
- Ichtlarin, god of Dead Menaphite. It is not a question of a bad god, but simply of God who undertakes to accompany deaths towards the eternal rest. Few things are known about it, it are connected in Anubis.On meets it at the time of the search Ichtlarin Little Helper.
- Amascut, Menaphite goddess of the destruction. Contrary to Itchtlarin, it is indeed a bad god. More commonly called " The Devourer" , she only saw to bring chaos and the destruction. Curiously, Amascut has a blue fear of the cats.
- Lucien, demigod of the tribe of Zaros. With taken part in the rebellion of Zamorak to obtain the capacities of Zaros. It era in the town of Ardougne in search of the stick of Armadyl.
- Zemouregal, demigod of the tribe of Zaros. With also taken part in the rebellion of Zamorak. Made appearance in RuneScape forever.
- Hazeel, demigod of the tribe of Zaros. He also took part in the rebellion of Zamorak. He was imprisoned in a sarcophagus but was released by a band of fanatics then disappeared. Nobody knows where Hazeel is in this moment-even, nor what it prepares, but in a search, you have the choice to make it live again or to make it kill. If you revive it, he will say to you that he will prepare in north, for an unknown reason.
- Thammarron, half-god-demon of the tribe of Zaros. The last of the traitors to have taken part in the rebellion of Zamorak. At the time of the war, it was in first line and faced hordes of clay Golems create with the magic of the Saradoministes priests. Although it destroyed the whole army, it returned in its dimension weakened and ends up succumbing to its wounds without same to have been able to reach its throne, which you discover in a search.
- Enakhra, honest half-goddess follower of Zamorak. Few things are known about it if it is not that she imprisoned Akthanakos in a pyramid. It would have apparently taken part in the rebellion of Zamorak.
- Akthanakos, demigod of the camels of the tribe of Zaros. Contrary to all the other demigods of the tribe of Zaros, there remained faithful to its lord. He was imprisoned in a pyramid by Enakhra but was released a few hundred years (by you in the search Enakhra' S Lament) to go later in " North " to fight that which had imprisoned it.
- Azzandra, demigod/champion of the tribe of Zaros. he also remained faithful to Zaros, pulverizing the traitors one by one. Probably one of the most powerful combatants that RuneScape ever knew, combining magic and combat with the body with body. He was imprisoned in an invincible pyramid because by traitors having it surprised. After the search Desert Treasure it was released to prepare the return of Zaros, its God.
Robert the Strong, a knight armed with a giant arc and a panther. He had to fight Dragonkins. Few things are known in connection with these animals, if it is not their membership of the Dragon reign. At the time of a combat, Robert and his panther died. The Knight nevertheless was brought back to the life in the shape of a black cat, named Bob. He is engaged with Neite, a she-cat of Menaphos. They traverse the world together.
- Oddysseus, the giant panther of Robert the Strong. Combining rage, speed and force, it was with it only a weapon of massive destruction. She died in a combat at the sides of Robert The Strong.
- the Barrows Brothers, or largest combatants that RuneScape ever knew. 6; Dharok, Torag, Ahrim, Verac, Guthan and Karil, the 6 Barrows brothers could alone decimate a whole army. Few things are known on their subject. They all died at the same time of a mysterious terminal illness. Their bodies were buried in the north of Meiyerditch but their spirits were cursed forever by a mysterious spectral form. Their hearts wander in the undergrounds of their tombs to kill whoever would dare to plunder the vestiges of their past.
- Guards of the Crystals. When Azzandra, the champion of Zaros was locked up in the pyramid, a special mechanism was installed on construction itself to prevent the demigod from escaping. This mechanism consists of 4 magic bolts that only 4 quite specific crystals can open. The 4 crystals stolen then were resold with 4 people who transfer themselves to allot capacities surpuissants. (Shade for Damis and crystal of the shade, smoke for Fareed, ice for Kamil and blood for Lower part) Each one was deteriorated by the capacity. Thus Damis became a shade, Fareed a creature of lava, Kamil a man of ice and Dessous a vampire.
Weapons & Armours
The Weapon S and armor S of Guerrier are created starting from materials which, according to their types, confer a more or less large protection against the various types of attack. Weaker with most powerful one finds as follows:
- Blurite, is used only to make squares with crossbow and a sword for the quète " The Knight' S Sword" , made with an ore of blurite.
- the Iron ( Iron ) whose manufacture has only 50% of chances of success, except if you put a precise ring (for members only) which gives all the chances to succeed, made up of an iron ore.
- the Argent (Silver) is mainly used to manufacture diadems (or will tiara), made with a money ore.
- the Steel ( Steel ) made with two ores of coal and an iron ore;
- the Coal ( Coal ), which helps to make bars of Steel, Mithril, Adamantite and Runite, is not really a metal.
- the " Noir" ( Black ) and the " Blanc" ( White ) (white for members only), mysterious metals, found via the searches or bought in merchants (unknown composition).
- the Or (Gold) is used mainly with manufacture as jewels, like rings or collars, which will be encrusted most of the time with invaluable stones. Composed of a gold ore.
- the Mithril is composed of an ore of mithril and four coal ores.
- the Initial one is also a not-forgeable metal (unknown composition).
- Adamantite is composed of an ore of adamantite and six coal ores.
- Runite, made of an ore of runite and eight coal ores (the most powerful metal for the f2p).
- (p2p) Granite/Obsidien (both resulting from the magma but differently used: Obsidien is the material forming the bodies of TzHaars).
- (p2p) the Dragon (extremely expensive because of its scarcity, nonforgeable).
- (p2p) unknown Material which composes the armours of the third age. Still more solid than the dragon, impossible to forge and extremely expensive.
- (p2p) Another category of armor is that of the armours of the " brothers barrows" , available only for the p2p, extremely expensive because of their scarcity (these armours are obtained exceptionally in parts separated in the mini-play from the " barrows").
- (p2p) There exist some parts of weapons or crystal armours (arcs, shields and saws to date) which can be obtained by finishing a search p2p.
(p2p) In June 2007, Jagex left a new shield, DragonFire shield. This shield is formed with a Anti-Dragon shield and a face draconic. To use the shield, one needs a level of 75 defense and DragonFire shield gives no-claims bonus for the Force, attacks and defense, also it must be charged by a fire with the dragon, when the load is complete, he becomes " full charged" in this moment it is stronger in this moment one can make the option " operate" who leaves him all the fire of the dragon, the damage can arrive at 25-30HP
To note that armours of " barrows" and of crystal wear, it thus should be repaired after a certain number of use.
The Archer S as for them are protected by armours in skin from dragon or leather:
- simple Leather ( Leather );
- hard Leather ( Hardware Leather );
- armed Leather ( Studded Leather );
- Skin of green dragon ( Green Dragon Hide );
- (p2p) Skin of blue dragon ( Blue Dragon Hide );
- (p2p) red Skin of dragon ( Red Dragon Hide );
- (p2p) Skin of black dragon ( Black Dragon Hide );
- (p2p) Skin of white dragon ( Old Third );
- (p2p) Karils armor (Armor of the one of the brother barrows).
The Magicien S have also their armours:
blue and black dresses.
- (p2p) the Elementary one ( Elemental ), magic metal, only to make shields and magic helmets (member), made of an elementary ore and four coal ores;
- (p2p) the Spiritual one ( Mind ), magic metal, only to make shields and magic helmets (member), made of a spiritual ore and four coal ores
- (p2p) the mystical dresses ( Mystic ), one can carry them only starting from level 40 in magic, and with 20 of defense.
- (p2p) the Splitbark , with 40 in Magic and 40 in Defense.
- (p2p) the Infinity , with 50 in Magic and 25 in Defense.
Some of these armours can be found in a “trimée” form known as, i.e. decorated. These armours are:
- For the combatants: Armours in white black/, adamantite and rune;
- For the archers: Leather Armed and skins with dragons (Green/Blue/Red/Black)
- For the magi: The dress of blue magus.
There exist also armours known as " trimées". A trimée armor is an armor having received metal coils encrusted in this same armor.
There exist various types of decorations:
(T): Trimmed: where more clearly, trimée with same metal as the armor.
- (G): Gold Trimmed: trimée with gold.
- (H): Heraldic: painted with a blazon (only for the Shields and the Helmets)
- (S): Saradomin: trimée with the colors of God Saradomin
- (Z): Zamorak: trimée with the colors of God Zamorak
- (gut): Guthix: trimée with the colors of God Guthix
CompetencesRuneScape includes/understands in all 23 Compétence S, each one being able to be improved, certain being useful to others, directly or indirectly. At the beginning, all competences are to 1, except the points of life which are to 10. Some of these competences are accessible only to the player having a subscription: they are those marked of a " (p2p) " (pay to play)
the Attaque (attack) makes it possible to improve the Précision of the attack; Thus more the Attack of the character is high, plus this one frequently strikes high damage.
- the force (strength) makes it possible to improve the damage of the attack;
- defense (defense) makes it possible to better avoid the attacks of the adversary; Reduced the chances that your perosnnage is made strike, plus the defense of this one will be raised, less it will receive damage.
- the points of life (hitpoints) make it possible to hold the engagements longer;
- the Prière (prayer) adds a personal no-claims bonus at the time of the engagements; Divine capacities allowing you to make various things like protecting itself from the projectiles, the blow to the body with body, and from the magic. These divine capacities can also improve the power of the character for a certain moment, depend on the level of prayer of this one.
- the Archer IE (ranged) makes it possible to the player to make more damage and to improve its precision with the arc;
- the magic (magic) makes it possible to the player to launch magic attacks at the time of the engagements, but also to use capacities of Téléportation and Alchimie.
- the manufacture of runes (runecrafting) is used to create runes necessary to the fates of the magicians;
- (p2p) the Agilité (agility) makes it possible more quickly to recover energy necessary to run, but also to be able to use shortened S;
- (p2p) the Herboristerie (herblore) makes it possible to the player to manufacture different Potion S;
- (p2p) the Vol (thieving) makes it possible to steal the characters of the play, to mislead the security system of a door and to fly of the trunks
- the Artisanat (crafting) makes it possible to the player to create fabric armours, objects out of glass, potteries, etc;
- (p2p) the manufacture of arrows (fletching) which makes it possible to manufacture its own arcs, crossbows, squares and arrows (to have an high level gives much money);
- (p2p) hunting for the monster (slayer) which makes it possible to kill certain types of monsters;
- the minor trade of (mining) makes it possible to obtain materials necessary to the manufacture of the armours and the rune gasolines necessary the manufacture of the runes;
- the trade of Forgeron (smithing) makes it possible to the player to refine the Minerai S recovered while mining to make metal bars of them and to manufacture weapons and armours starting from these bars;
- the fishing (fishing) makes it possible to the player to fish Poisson S;
- the Cuisine (cooking) makes it possible to the player to cook various food making it possible to look after or increase temporarily the level of a competence (often accompanied by the temporary fall of the level of one or more other competences);
- the lighting of fire (firemaking) makes it possible to the player to light pieces of wood, lanterns (p2p) and candles (p2p);
- the trade of Bûcheron (woodcutting) makes it possible to cut various types of wood;
- (p2p) the Agriculture (farming) makes it possible to the player to obtain various Végétaux, in particular to make potions; this competence is really null;
- (p2p) the Construction (construction) to create and arrange its clean House;
- (p2p) the Hunting (hunter) to be able to drive out and capture various animals in the play.
It should be noted that at the beginning of 2008 there will be a new competence (summoning). Aujoud' today, on November 29th, 2007, a New Fund of screen at summer put on line, On this one, it is possible to see two new creatures, and of strange stones having a bond with this new competence.
MonstersThe world of RuneScape comprises a large range of Monstre S: one finds animals real (wolves, crocodiles, bear), animals Imaginaire S well-known (Licorne S, dragon S, Géant S), races (Elfe S, dwarf S, Gnome S) and especially of the monsters imagined by Jagex, which are most present in this play. In them combatant, the players progress of level in level and receive rewards.
Certain monsters, like the goblin S, are very weak and thus accessible to players from low level. Other monsters as the dragons are powerful and can hold head with high level players.
Several monsters, like the experiments, are good a choice for people who want to involve themselves quickly.
Lastly, of the extremely powerful monsters, such as TzTok-Jad or Kalphite Queen, special tactics or the assistance of other players require. The first monster drops the cape from fire, which is a beautiful cape animated. The other monster, Kalphite Queen, seldom drops the chainbody from dragon, a expensive armor.
the levels of the monster varies lvl 1 with the lvl 650 (exepter for the mini range which has TzTok-jad lvl 702!)
---- In general, more one monster is powerful, more the object which it will release will be expensive, also it is not rare to see groups being formed to attack these powerful monsters.
The ring of fortune (boxing ring off wealth) makes it possible to increase the chances to receive valuable articles on behalf of what the monsters throw when they are overcome.
Races of RuneScapeThere exist several races living in this plays.
Human: It is the dominant race of RuneScape. ;
- Goblins: It is a primitive species and barbarian who saw a little everywhere;
- Dwarf: It is the second dominant race. It is also very related to the trade of minor and blacksmith;
- Gnomes: Similar to Nains.Pour members only;
- Fairies: Small beings mystic being reserved to the members only;
- TzHaars: Beings makes obcidienne;
- Trolls: Perhaps being able to be related to the goblins. You can note that only the trolls whom one sees while you fish (random event);
- Ogres: Similar to Hill giants;
- Vampyres: Is not really a race;
Chart of RuneScape analyzesThe chart of RuneScape (also called Gielinor) consists of several great parts, which are:
Kingdom of Kandarin: immense kingdom which has Ardougne, Yanille, the Bastion of the Gnomes and Camelot;
- Kingdom of Asgarnia: region which has the town of Falador;
- Kingdom of Misthalin: region which has Varrock and Lumbridge;
- Deserted kharidien: desert whose principal city is Al-Kharid;
- Crandor: not civilized island where is the Elvrag dragon;
- Entrana: island devoted to peace, where monks and a bird of fire live;
- Fremmenik Province: Barbarian province which contains the town of Relleka;
- Miscallenia: very poor island, unceasingly in war against its neighbors (Ectceteria);
- Atoll of the Monkeys: island entirely directed by monkeys;
- Karamja: jungle whose principal city is the Village of Shilo;
- Morytania: haunted marsh, Canifis, Mort' your and the Phasmatys Port constitute the only inhabited places. It east interressent to note that it is this kingdom which comprises the most NPCs;
- Hills of Feldip: marshy hills where the ogres live;
- Tirannwn: elfic forest, whose Prifddinas is the imposing city;
- Wilderness: this place is presented in the paragraph below;
- Zanaris: fairy-like lost city.
- Area of Sanguinesti: vampire city accessible by a boat.
In the free version of Runescape, the chart is limited to the Kingdom of Asgarnia, with the Kingdom of Misthalin, Crandor, in Wilderness, like with an enclave in Karamja and the Desert kharidien.
In RuneScape, the character can supplement several searches which allow him, once achieved, to gain points of experiment to go up in level, to resolve new parts of the chart, or to gain the right to carry new weapons, armours or objects. Lastly, certain searches make it possible even to the player to progress in a new competence.
The higher the length or the difficulty of the search is, the more the reward is important. The difficulty of the searches is expressed by three parameters: the length in duration of the search, it (S) level (X) required (S) for its achievement and power of the enemies met. The achievement of these searches also gives from 1 to 10 points of searches.
Runescape counts a total of 129 searches of which:
- 18 searches (f2p) with 39 points of search;
- 112 searches (p2p) with 210 points of search
Even if certain searches are isolated in the screen from the play, it is possible to build a tree of the searches detailing their sequence.
Jagex leaves at least a new search in each month, but only for the members. Until now, no search of f2p was created except the 18 current ones.
The wilderness is a part of the world of Runescape located in the North-East of the chart. This part of the world is devoted to the combat between players. The danger is progressive there as one progresses towards the north of the zone, the players moreover high level which can attack weakest with an aim of recovering their possessions.
Several experienced players decide to specialize in the engagements between players. Such a player will choose between Mage (Magie), Archer (Archer IE) or Guerrier (Attaque, Force and Defense) but will not increase its level of defense in order to keep a level of combat low possible. These players are commonly called Pures.L' interest to have a bottom grade is the different players of level (high level and low level) can attack themselves only in one elevated level, for example a level 22 will not be able to tackle a level 25 that on level 3 of Wilderness.Plus one goes up in the wild, plus the level increases, therefore more the risk to fight elevated level is increased.
There exist also the " Tankers". These players specialize in the Magie, competence of Archer, but especially in Défense and Prière. They box the blows well grâcent on their level of high Défense.
It should be noted that the wilderness has 62 levels for the p2p and in the f2p it has 48 of them and that after the lvl 20 it is impossible teleporter with the runes, but for the members there exists an object which allows us us téléporter. For the members there exists a magic which enpêche us téléporter (tele block).
The strategists in km No (Player Killing) use TV Tablets (Tabs), who are frequently sold per thousands in Edgeville. These Tabs TV, créables in Player Owned House (part Studies) makes it possible to replace the 3 Runes normally necessary for téléporter by only one object. The prices of these Tablets do not vary much according to the destination of Teleport.
What a mini-play?
A mini-play in Runescape is a kind of challenge for the player, often fun, often very hard, the mini-plays make it possible to escape a little Runescape itself, but also to receive very good rewards (the Fire Wraps for example).
There are 30 of them, from including only 1 accessible to the f2p. Here the list:
- Blast Furnace
- Brimhaven Agility Arena
- Castle Wars (a play of the type Capture of the flag)
- Champion' S Challenge
- Duel Arena (combat 1 compared with 1 with bets and combat personalized)
- The Fishing Trawler
- Ranges Room
- Gnome Ball
- Gnome Restoring
- Impetuous Pulses
- Magus Arena (in Wilderness)
- Magus Training Arena
- Pest Control: This play consists in destroying 4 gates where leave the monsters of levels different (from 21 to 157) in less than 20 minutes.
- Pyramid Plunder
- Ranging Minigame
- Rat Pits
- Rogues' Den
- Rogue Trade
- Shades off Mort' one
- Sorceress' S Garden
- Stronghold off Security: The only mini-play f2p, which consists in beating 4 levels while answering questions about the safety of the account).
- Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup
- Tears off Guthix
- Temple Treaking
- Treasure Trails (which consists in recovering indices to leave to hunting to the treasure);
- Trouble Brewing
- TzHaar Fight Undermines
- TzHaar Fight Pit
- Site of RuneScape
Site of fans and assistance
- RuneHQ.com, Assistance with the play and calculators
- Tip.it, Assistance with the play and calculators
French/Sites of assistance
- RuneScape Fan, forum of the French-speaking community of RuneScape.
- BullrogScape, site of assistance and mutual aid for the French-speaking players of RuneScape.
- Rune Information, the site of the French-speaking community of RuneScape.
Beats-smg: Runescape Simple: RuneScape Zh-yue: RuneScape
|Random links:||1102 | Altas idiomas alemanas | 1991 in sport | Daniel-Henry Kahnweiler | Elisabeth stage | Rudi Carrell | Phares_et_lightvessels_en_Allemagne|