Rue de Linthout
The tracing of the street begins in Schaerbeek, with the crossroads formed by the Avenue of Roodebeek and the Place of Jamblinne de Meux and finishes in Etterbeek with the crossroads formed by the Avenue Charles Degroux, the Rue Barristers president Braffort, the Rue Gerard and the Rue of Tongres.
The n°s 1-93 & 2 to 102 are on the territory of the commune of Schaerbeek, the n°s 93 at the end are on the territory of the commune of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert and the n°s 116 at the end are on the territory of the commune of Etterbeek
The street owes its name with the old Wood of Linthout.
- n° 50: institute of the Faithful Virgin
- n° 65: séniorie Linthout
- n° 150 : private clinic Europe Saint-Michel
- List of the streets of Etterbeek
- List of the streets of Schaerbeek
- List of the streets of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
- satellite Localization of the street on WikiMapia
|Random links:||War of pacification | University of Texas | Lars Hattinen | Territorial subdivision | Macrobrachium carcinus | Danielle_Chuchran|