Royal Borains Francs
| colspan=" 2" style=" text-align: center; padding: 0.5em; " bgcolor=" white" |
| Club founded in
| bgcolor=#EEEEEE| 1922
| bgcolor=#EEEEEE| Green and white
| bgcolor=#EEEEEE| High-speed motorboat (8.500 places)
| bgcolor=#EEEEEE| Andre Arbonnier
| bgcolor=#EEEEEE| Street of Saint Antoine 6
|- |bgcolor=" white" | |bgcolor=" white" | |}
- 1922 : foundation of the Sporting Club of Boussu-Wood on the initiative of Rodolphe Lamy, future President, former player of the Sporting union Inhabitant of Li2ege (number 40) and engineer at the Company of Plain Coal mining of the West of Mons which provides the ground; affiliation with the Belgian Royal Union of the Athletic Companies of Sports (URBSFA) the 2/15/1922.
- 1926 : the Sporting Club of Boussu-Wood receives number 167.
- 1934: foundation of the Football Club Elougeois the 4/6/1934 and affiliation with the URBSFA the 11/9/1934; the club receives number 2195.
- 1951: after obtaining the title of Royal Company the 5/24/1951, change of denomination of the Sporting Club of Boussu-Wood (number 167) in Royal Sporting Club Boussu-Wood (number 167) the 7/4/1951.
- 1982 : fusion of the Royal Sporting Club Boussu-Wood (number 167) and of the Football Club Elougeois (number 2195) to form the Royal Francs Borains Boussu-Wood Elouges (number 167) the 7/1/1982.
- 1985 : royal change of denomination of Francs Borains Boussu-Wood Royal Elouges in Francs Borains (number 167) the 7/1/1985.
(It is sometimes announced 1982 like goes back to foundation of the Royal Francs Borains (number 167); this information is inaccurate: according to the federal payments, a club lately created must start its sporting career " with the bottom of the échelle" with knowing here in 1982 the 4° provincial division of Hainaut; it was not the case. Moreover, the club would have received a number close to 8840 and could not have used the qualifier " royal" without authorization of the Cabinet of the King and an uninterrupted existence since at least fifty years.) Sources: Dictionary of the Clubs Affiliated to the URBSFA since 1895 - files URBSFA and foot 100 asbl.
- Official site of the club
|Random links:||EconomÃa de los Federated States Of Micronesia | Martine Lignières-Cassou | Faros | Chuignolles | Tatiana Perebiynis | Mark-page | Caverne_moyenne_de_Binyang|