Route secondary road 119 (Yvelines)
Following the example great number of roads of the department, its portion is, in fact that between the secondary road 30 and Beynes, sees a thickening of circulation to the rush hours , i.e. the morning in the west-east direction in direction of the capital and the evening in the opposite direction.
In the East-West direction, the common crossings are:
- Chavenay : at the western end of the communal territory, the beginning of D119 is an exit of the secondary road 30 (Achères - Plaisir), in its direction of North-South circulation, whereas, in the west-east direction of D119, a passage under D30 makes it possible to join it in the direction south-nord ;
- Thiverval-Oil cake: directed towards south-west, the road skirts the hamlet of Grignon while going up towards the plate to arrive at a roundabout where begins the secondary road 109 (towards Plaisir and the southern portion of D30 like later on, Villepreux) then takes the direction of the west while skirting the enclosure of the Château of Oil cake and passes at short distance of the village of Thiverval ; a crossroads marks the beginning, towards north, of the secondary road 198, towards Crespières and the Alluets-the-King ;
- Beynes : the road skirts the district of the Val of the Four Pinions to north and the Aérodrome of Beynes in the south then goes down, with the name of road of Sensitive to the cold (name of the military camp close to the Val of the Four Pinions ), towards the center of the village and the valley of the Mauldre ; since the crossroads of Estandart to the road of Maule, that is to say in the near total of the crossing of the village, D119 amalgamates with the secondary road 191 (Épône - the Essarts-the-King) with the name of street of the Republic ; it crosses then the north of the Forêt of Beynes in the middle of the installations of Gaz de France and while passing near the variation of Couperie ;
- Marcq : D119, Main street of the village, crosses it longitudinalement ;
- Thoiry : with the roundabout close to the church, the road crosses the secondary road 45 (Orgeval - Orgerus) then crosses the hamlet of the Vignettes with the name of street of the Labels , thus circumventing by north the center of the village where the secondary road passes 11 (Saint-Cyr-the School - Septeuil) then skirting the north of the hamlet of Villarceaux ;
- Goupillières : D119 crosses the village with the name of Main street ;
- Hargeville : always Main street , the road crosses is village and finishes with the crossing with the secondary road 65 (D11 - Mantes-the-City).
|Random links:||Paleosuchus | Jean Perraud | Gerard Deschamps | Museum of the aviation of Canada | Christian Martin (VAr) | Boisson_non_alcoolisée_orange|