Romy Schneider , (born the September 23rd 1938 with Vienna and deceased the May 29th 1982 with Paris), was an Austrian actress with passports German and French, prize winner of two césars of the best actress.
From its true name, Rosemarie Magdalena Albach-Retty , Romy Schneider is born the September 23rd 1938 with 22:5 with Vienna, in Austria. His/her father, the Austrian actor Wolfgang Albach is the son of an imperial officer, Karl Albach, and of the actress Rosa Retty. His/her mother, the German actress Magda Schneider, born with Augsburg in Souabe is the girl of Maria Schneider. The first name of baptism of Romy, Rosemarie , is in fact the association of the first names of his/her two grandmothers, Rosa and Maria . In 1940 is born Wolfgang Dieter Albach, small-brother of Romy which will follow later the occupation of Chirurgie N.
In October 1938, the Albach family moves Austrian capital and settles in Schönau, close to Berchtesgaden, where the grandmother Maria Schneider takes care of Romy. In 1943, Wolf and Magda decide to separate, and they will divorce in 1945, which will leave Romy rather disturbed. Romy lives then with his/her mother. She enters to the elementary school of Berchtesgaden in 1944, whereas his/her father settles with the actress Trude Marlen.
In 1945, it enters to the boarding school Goldenstein close to Salzburg, which it will attend until in 1953, year when it will obtain its Mittlere Reife (equivalent of BEPC). After the remarriage of his/her mother in 1953 with the restorer Hans-Herbert Blatzheim (who would have carried an unhealthy interest to his daughter-in-law), Romy is registered at the School of the Art schools of Cologne.
Its beginnings with the scene
At the time on the turning of white Lilacs , Magda Schneider needs somebody to interpret his daughter, and thinks quite naturally of his/her own daughter. She thus plays its first part under the name of Romy Schneider Albach , and starts to be asked by several realizers. As of 1953, Magda thus decides to deal with the career incipient from his/her daughter, who takes definitively the pseudonym of Romy Schneider . Magda will thus often force the realizers to play with his daughter, and will prohibit Romy from signing the contract that Kirk Douglas proposes to him in 1957. The young woman rebels then and decides to choose itself henceforth her roles.
In 1958, on the turning of Christine , Romy meets the young person and tempting Alain Delon. They fall in love one with the other and celebrate their engagement official the March 22nd 1959 in front of the international press. Romy then leaves to settle with him with Paris.
birth of a star
In 1963, it receives the Star of Crystal of the Academy of the Cinema for its service in the Lawsuit . The Columbia then offers a seven year old to him contract, and Romy settles temporarily with the the United States. In 1963, after five years of stormy passion, Alain Delon leaves it for Nathalie Canovas, enclosure of their son Anthony.
April 1st 1965, at the time of the inauguration of the Blatzheim restaurant in Europa-Center of West Berlin, it meets the actor and director of theater Berlin ois Harry Meyen. Both marry the July 15th 1966 with Saint-Jean-Cape-Ferrat - Romy is already pregnant five months - and settle together with Berlin-Grunewald. The December 3rd, it gives birth to its first child, David Christopher Meyen ( Meyen being only the pseudonym of his/her father, David is called actually Haubenstock , as its civil statue mentions it).
the " tragedy Romy Schneider"
The February 21st 1967, Wolfgang Albach - the father of Romy - dies with Vienna. In 1972, it separates from her Harry husband. The divorce will be marked the July 5th 1975 with West Berlin in the absence of the two interested ones. The December 18th of the same year, it marries its secretary Daniel Biasini. After having lost a first child in 1976, Romy is confined prematurely of a girl, Sarah Magdalena Biasini the July 21st 1977 with Gassin, in the Var.
After having required the divorce in February 1981, it undergoes the ablation of a Rein, then meets Laurent Petin, producing single person younger than it, with which it will spend the last months of its life.
The July 5th 1981, his/her David son dies brutally in a tragic accident, at the fourteen years age: by climbing the grid of the parents of its father-in-law Daniel Biasini (to which it spent its holidays), it is impaled on a steel point and succumbs of an intestinal perforation.
Destroyed and destroyed, Romy (already large smoky) tries to drown its sorrow in alcohol. The May 29th 1982, Romy Schneider is found died in its apartment of Paris. No autopsy not having been practiced, one still knows if she succumbed to a Heart attack or if she gave herself death by mixing alcohol and Barbiturique S.
It will be buried the June 2nd 1982 with the cemetery Boissy-without-To have, near her son cherished. With that of which he says that it is the greatest love of its life, Alain Delon, present, will write on a bit of paper: “You were never also beautiful, you see I learned some words from German for you: Ich liebe dich meine Liebe . ” (Translation: I love you my love/my expensive).
Catalog of filmsDuring its career, Romy Schneider gained two Césars of the best actress: the first in 1974 for Important is to like Andrzej Zulawski and the second in 1978 for a simple history of Claude Sautet.
1953 : white Lilacs of Hans Deppe - Evchen Forster
- 1954: Youths of a queen ( Mädchenjahre einer Königin ) of Ernst Marischka - Victoria
- 1955: My first love ( DER letzte Mann ) of Harald Braun - Niddy
- 1955: Mam' zeal Cricket ( Die Deutschmeister ) of Ernst Marischka - Stanzi Huebner
- 1955: Sissi ( Sissi ) of Ernst Marischka - Elisabeth of Bavaria, known as Sissi
- 1956: Kitty with the conquest of the world ( Kitty und die große Welt ) of Alfred Weidenmann - Kitty Dupont
- 1956: Sissi empress ( Sissi, die junge Kaiserin ) of Ernst Marischka - Sissi
- 1957: Monpti ( Monpti ) of Helmut Käutner - AsClaire
- 1957: Fireworks (Feuerwerk) of Kurt Hoffmann - Anna Oberholzer
- 1957: a little place of paradise ( Robinson ground nicht sterben ) of Josef von Báky - Maud Cantley
- 1957: Sissi vis-a-vis its destiny ( Sissi, Schicksalsjahre einer Kaiserin ) of Ernst Marischka - Sissi
- 1958: Intimate diaries of young girl ( Die Halbzarte ) of Rolf Thiele - Nicole Dassau/Eva
- 1958: Miss Scampolo ( Scampolo ) of Alfred Weidenmann - Miss Scampolo
- 1958: Christine of Pierre Gaspard-Huit - Christine Weiring
- 1958: Young girls in uniform ( Mädchen in Uniform ) of Géza von Radványi (remake)
- 1959: Katia of Robert Siodmak - Katia
- 1960: Full sun of Rene Clement - the friend of Freddy
- 1960: Miss Ange ( Ein Engel auf Erden ) of Géza von Radványi - Line/L' angel
- 1962: the Combat in the island of Alain Cavalier - Anne
- 1962: the Lawsuit of Orson Welles - Leni
- 1962: Boccace 70 ( Boccaccio “70 ) of Luchino Visconti - Pupé (It Lavoro)
- 1963: the Winners ( The Victors ) of Carl Foreman
- 1963: the Cardinal ( Cardinal The ) of Otto Preminger - Annemarie von Hartmann
- 1964: Lends to me your husband ( Good Neighbor Sam ) of David Swift - Janet Lagerlof
- 1965: Love with the sea of Guy Gilles - the high-speed motorboat
- 1966: the Beautiful one and the emperor ( Die schöne Lügnerin ) of Axel Ambesser - Fanny Emmetsrieder
- 1966: Ten hours and half of the evening in summer ( 10:30 TOKEN ENTRY Summer ) of Jules Dassin - Claire
- 1966: the Robber of Jean Chapot - Julia Kreuz
- 1966: What is nine, Pussycat? ( What' S New, Pussycat ) of Cleaves To give - Carole Werner
- 1966: Fantastic True story of Eddie Chapman ( Triple cross-country race ) of Terence Young - Countess
- 1968: Otley of Dick Clement - Imogen
- 1968: the Swimming pool of Jacques Deray - Marianne
- 1970: Califfa of Alberto Bevilacqua - Califfa
- 1970: Inceste ( My to coil, my its ) of John Newland - Francesca Anderson
- 1970: Things of the life of Claude Sautet - Helene
- 1971: the Assassination of Trotsky ( The Assassination off Trotsky ) of Joseph Losey - Gita Samuels
- 1971: max and the scrap merchants of Claude Sautet - Lily
- 1971: Bloomfield ( Bloomfield ) of Richard Harris
- 1972: César and Rosalie of Claude Sautet - Rosalie
- 1973: a love of rain of Jean-Claude Brialy - Elizabeth
- 1973: the Train of Pierre Granier-Removes iron - Anna
- 1973: Ludwig, the twilight of the gods ( Ludwig ) of Luchino Visconti - Elisabeth of Austria
- 1974: the infernal Trio of Francis Girod - Philomena Schmidt
- 1974: Important is to like Andrzej Zulawski - Nadine Chevalier
- 1974: the mad Sheep of Michel Deville - Roberte Groult
- 1975: Old Rifle of Robert Enrico - Clara Dandieu
- 1975: the Innocent ones with the dirty hands of Claude Chabrol - Julie Wormser
- 1976: Mado of Claude Sautet - Helene
- 1976: a woman with her window of Pierre Granier-Removes iron - Margot Santorini
- 1977: Portrait of group with lady ( Gruppenbild put Dame ) Aleksandar Petrovic - Leni Gruyten
- 1978: a simple history of Claude Sautet - Marie
- 1979: Bound by blood ( Bloodline ) of Terence Young - Helene Martin
- 1979: Clearly of woman of Costa-Gavras - Lydia
- 1979: Death on line of Bertrand Tavernier - Katherine Mortenhoe
- 1980: Banking the of Francis Girod - Emma Eckhert
- 1981: Phantom of love (Fantasma of amore) of Dino Risi - Anna Brigatti
- 1981: Police custody of Claude Miller - Chantal Martinaud
- 1982: the Busy one of the Without-Concern of Jacques Rouffio - Elsa Wiener/Lina Baumstein
Romy and its influencea variety of red roses bear the name Romy Schneider .
- the young signal-model of Russian origin Natalia Vodianova is often compared with Romy , within sight of its resemblance, and it posed besides in Sissi for a magazine.
In the film " 8 Women " , when Louise (interpreted by Emanuelle Béart) watch a photograph of her preceding owner, it acts of Romy Schneider on the photograph.
- Pedro Almodovar dedicated her film " ALL ON MY MERE" from 1999, with some actresses, of which Romy (to which he states to dedicate a great admiration): " Davis white beet, Obstructed Rowlands, Romy Schneider, all the actresses who interpreted actresses and especially with my mère".
- In a survey carried out by Germanic magazine “BILD”, it is elected on April 30th, 2005, number 1 of the " 50 plus German beautiful women for always ".
- a statue of wax is currently with the Grévin museum of Paris , it appears in its cabin.
- a film on its life will leave in 2008 for the 70 years its birth , Marion Cotillard, Vanessa Paradis, Sarah Biasini (the proper girl of the actress) were initially had a presentiment of in this role before it is decreed with the German actress Maria Brümer for her resemblance.
- Romy remains, 25 years after its death, a reference for the new generation of actresses to knowing Eva Green, Diane Krüger, Virginia Ledoyen, Vanessa Paradis, Sophie Marceau, Ludivine Sagnier, Isabelle Carré (which launched out in the career after having seen its films), Melanie Thierry, Cécile of France, Monica Bellucci (" I adore his mystery, symbol of the beauty and the talent" or a journalist she had answered that no comparison with Romy was possible " if not you flingues"), Sofia Coppola and the singer Calogero have each one in its honor called their Romy daughter.
- Romy Schneider was the preferred actress of Russian president Vladimir Poutine.
- : '' Romy Schneider '' in 1962, is expressed on its choice to play the theater and cinema, a site of the files of the French-speaking Switzerland Télévision
- Romy Schneider Of the anecdotes, interview, news… all or much on " the Romy" topicality;
- Women of style
- Blog Romy funds exceptional in photographs
- Romy Schneider Bilderseite (in German)
- Romy Schneider Archiv (in German)
- http://fgarelli.free.fr/ (the site Romy Passion)
|Random links:||ZBrush | Dirk Brouwer | Battle of Mohács (1687) | Mirilovac | Valeri Chirjaev | Ensemble_de_connaissances_de_technologie_de_la_programmation|