Roger-Gerard Schwartzenberg , Politician French, born on April 17th, 1943 with Pau (Yrénées-Atlantiques), former president of the Movement of radical lefts (MRG), today member of the Radical left party (PRG).
Roger-Gerard Schwartzenberg is aggregate Faculty of Law. He teaches at the university Paris II (Assas). He is the author of many books of political sciences, like the absolute line (1981), the policy lie (1997) or 1788: test on the maldémocratie (2005).
He is re-elected appointed on June 16th, 2002, for XIIe legislature (2002 - 2007), in the district of the the Valley-of-Marne (3rd). He belongs to the parliamentary group socialist to which he is connected, like some other deputies of PRG. He loses his mandate at the time of the legislative elections of 2007, his rival preceding it of 148 votes. In front of the narrowness of the score, it lodges a recourse with constitutional council, in particular based on the use of machines to vote in the polling stations of Villeneuve-the-King, city whose mayor is not other than his rival with the delegation, Didier Gonzales and on the embezzlements made by this last during the countryside.
- 17/07/1979 - 25/03/1983: European deputy
- 24/03/1983 - 17/07/1984: Secretary of State near the Minister for the State education
- 23/07/1984 - 19/03/1986: Secretary of State near the Minister for State education, charged with the universities
- 02/04/1986 - 14/05/1988: deputy
- 13/06/1988 - 01/04/1993: deputy
- 20/03/1989 - 18/06/1995: mayor of Villeneuve-saint-Georges (the Valley-of-Marne)
- 02/04/1993 - 21/04/1997: deputy
- 19/06/1995 - 18/03/2001: city council man opposition of Villeneuve-saint-Georges
- 01/06/1997 - 27/04/2000: deputy
- 30/03/1999 - 27/04/2000: President of the group RCV
- 27/03/2000 - 05/05/2002: Minister for the research of the government of Lionel Jospin (Ministers for the government of Lionel Jospin)
- 16/06/2002 - 19/06/2007: deputy
Mandates in progress:
- Radioscopies of Roger-Gerard Schwartzenberg Ina Files Tele
|Random links:||Bourane Baikal | Industrial geography | Nematic state | Michael Schoeffling | Treaty Eden-Rayneval | Ours_gris|