Rocket of sea
The rocket of sea ( Cakile maritima ) or maritime cakilier is an annual herbaceous plant of the family of the Brassicaceae. The scientific name of the kind is borrowed from Arabic kakeleh , undoubtedly indicating the species Cakile maritima .
Plant annual glabrous and green grisâtre, with stems crawling with set up according to the places where it pushes. Sheet S succulent with irregular lobes. Inflorescence in Racème carrying Fleur S lilac, pinks or white with four rather broad petals. The plant is easily recognizable with its Fruit S, Silique S in two articles whose inferior carries two points, which gives them the iron aspect of arrows.
- reproductive bodies:
- Standard of inflorescence: racème simple
- distribution of the sexes: Standard hermaphrodite
- of pollination: entomogame, autogame
- Period of flowering: May at October
- Standard of fruit: Silique
- Mode of dissemination: anémochore
- Habitat and distribution:
- standard Habitat: waste lands annual of the leashes of sea, eutrophiles, sabulicoles, Mediterranean or Atlantic
- Surface of distribution: Mediterranean Westerner or Atlantic
- Cakile maritima Scop. subsp. maritima , of the coasts of the Western Mediterranean
- Cakile maritima Scop. subsp. integrifolia (Hornem.) Hyl. ex Greuter & Burdet, of the coasts of the Atlantic
|Random links:||Heliconia aurantiaca | MacArthur dash | Mac Kac | Hertha Töpper | The Cat-like one (film, 1982) | Aufaniae|