Robert Walker of his true name Robert Hudson Walker is a radio operator chronicler and an actor American, born the October 13rd 1918, with Salt Lake City, in the Utah (U.S.A) and is deceased the August 27th 1951 with Los Angeles, California, (U.S.A), victim of an heart attack.
It passes the major part of its childhood and its adolescence to Ogden City (Utah). Its existence is then difficult. In 1932 his/her father registers it with the Military academy of San Diego, in California, where it tests little enthusiasm for the military life and thus follows the courses of theater to embrace the career of actor. He plays its first part in The other side , which gains a university price and which makes of the Robert young person a star of the campus. Moved by this success, it leaves San Diego and reaches in 1938 the Academy of the dramatic arts of New York. In 1939 it marries his/her comrade coed Phyllis Isley, who will become later the actress Jennifer Jones. After several roles in successful films, Robert starts to drinking more and more and is obliged to follow a detoxification therapy during several months, with Topeka, in the Kansas. As of its exit of private clinic in 1951, Robert Walker makes a film My son, John realized by Leo McCarey, at the sides of Helen Hayes, but the drink takes again the top. He will die prematurely the August 27th 1951 with Los Angeles, California, (U.S.A) of an heart attack, but the rumor advances that he would have committed suicide with barbiturates. The September 4th, it is buried with the cemetery of Ogden City (Utah).
His/her sister: Anne McQuarrie Hatch
- Father of the actors Robert Walker Jr. and Michael Walker
- Married with the actress Jennifer Jones of 1939 until in 1945.
- In 1948, it Marie with Barbara Ford, the girl of John Ford, producer-director, but they separate five weeks later, and obtain a cancellation of the marriage.
Actor-catalog of films
1937 : Woman in Distress: Jones
- 1939: Winter Carnival: Wes
- 1939 : Thesis Glamor Girls: Schoolboy
- 1939: Coed dance hall: Boy
- 1942: The Talk off the Town: Sheriff
- 1943: Bataan : Léonard Purckett
- 1943: Mrs Curie : David the Large
- 1944: See Young stag, Private Hargrove: Marion Hargrove
- 1944 : Since your departure ( Since You Went Away ): Corporal William G.
- 1944: Thirty Second Over Tokyo: David Thatcher
- 1945: the Clock (The Clock) : Joe Allen
- 1945: Her Highness and the Bellboy : Jimmy Dobson
- 1945 : What Next, Corporal Hargrove? : Marion Hargrove
- 1946 : The Sailor Takes has Wife: John Hill
- 1946: the Rain which sings (Till The Clouds Roll By) : Jerome Kern
- 1947: The Beginning gold the End: Jeff Nixon
- 1947 : the Master of the meadow ( The Sea off Fatty ): Brock Brewton
- 1947 : immortal Passion ( Song off Coils ): Johannes Brahms
- 1948 : a Venus whim ( One Touch off Come ): Eddie Hatch
- 1950 : Please, Believe Me: Terence Keath
- 1950: The Skipper Surprised His Wife : William J. Lattimer
- 1951: the Valley of revenge ( Revenge Valley ): Lee Strobie
- 1951 : Unknown of the North-Express train ( Strangers one has Train ): Bruno Anthony
- 1952: My Its John: John Jefferson
|Random links:||Saint-Jean-in Alcapiès | Blank O' Brien | Route main road 699 | San Lorenzo of Parrilla | Tart cave | Université_agricole_et_mécanique_de_la_Floride|