French actor and realizer, man of theater and founder of the troop of actors “Branquignols” with its wife Colette Brosset. After the Second world war, Robert Dhéry and Colette Brosset astound the public with their merry troop of “Branquignols” (among which one counted Louis de Funès, Jean Lefebvre, Jean Carmet, Jacqueline Maillan, Michel Serrault, Micheline Dax, Pierre Olaf, Jacques Legras, Robert Rollis), at the same time actors, musicians and chansonniers.
It rests with the cemetery of Héry in the Yonne.
- Ah! Beautiful Bacchantes
- the Feather of my aunt , which triumphs with Paris, but also with London, where the Elizabeth queen in person will applaud it the Garrick theater.
- On Paris Inter of the Branquignols , a Sunday emission of Robert Dhéry and Francis Blanche, become, in 1948, the party to laugh at it and, in 1949, Make heat the adhesive .
Cinema (selective catalog of films)
- 1941 : Trailers (actor)
- 1945: Children of the paradise (actor)
- 1949: Branquignol (réal., scenario writer, actor)
- 1950: Bertrand lion-hearted (réal.)
- 1961: Beautiful American the (réal., scenario writer, actor)
- 1964: Go France (réal., scenario writer, actor)
- 1968: the Small Bather with Louis de Funès (réal., scenario writer, actor)
- 1974: Your mouths, gulls! (réal., scenario writer, actor)
- 1981: Malevil (actor)
- 1988: Passion Beatrice (actor)
|Random links:||-1250 | Mafhûm Al-mukhâlafah | 3 Swiss | French-speaking Africa | David Tom | Blandford,_le_Massachusetts|