Robert Boulin is a politician and minister French, born the July 20th 1920 with Villandraut (the Gironde) and found dead the October 30th 1979 in a pond of the forest of Rambouillet, said the pond broken. The reasons of its death started the Affaire Robert Boulin
Resisting, it enters in 1941 the Navarre network of which he will become the chief. In 1943, he is volunteer. He will be decorated with the Military Cross (1939-1945) and with the medal of Resistance. Laid off in letters and right, it becomes after war lawyer with Bordeaux then with Libourne. Gaullist, it enters in policy after war, it will be to advise social republicans but begins really his career in 1958 when it becomes appointed UNR of the Gironde, then mayor from Libourne one year later. He constantly will be re-elected appointed and mayor until his death. He also will exert ministerial functions during more than fifteen years while being minister or Secretary of State d' under the presidencies of the Général de Gaulle, of Georges Pompidou and Giscard d'Estaing. Under de Gaulle, he is often the only minister who goes to the Sénat when De Gaulle intends to punish the Senate for the positions of her president Gaston Monnerville who opposes the election of the president of the Republic by the vote for all (referendum of October 1962).
He was member of the National office of the Movement for the Independence of Europe and vice-president of association “Economy and Progress”
Robert Boulin is often introduced like a just man with a great capacity of work and is appreciated public opinion.
DeathThe circumstances of its death, whereas he was Minister for Labor in exercise of the government of Raymond Barre, contributed to create true a Affaire Robert Boulin, although the legal information was completed by a withdrawal of case while concluding with the Suicide and in spite of what much regards as convincing elements which show the impossibility of the suicide. Thus cadaveric lividities which prove that the body was moved after death, the various wounds, in particular on the nose, the fractured wrist tend to prove that Robert Boulin did not commit suicide, but that it was indeed assassinated. According to the official thesis, Robert Boulin would have taken Valium and would have drowned in 50 cm of water in the pond broken, close to Montfort-l' Amaury, in Forêt of Rambouillet.
In April 2007, his/her daughter, Fabienne Putlog-hole-Burgeat required a new investigation. In October, the public prosecutor of Paris, Laurent Mesle, refused his application. Allusion to the proximity of the prosecutor with Jacques Chirac (he was its adviser before), Fabienne Putlog-hole-Burgeat specified " France has always evil to acknowledge its turpitudes. Perhaps I will wait until the prosecutors passent"
- Mayor of Libourne (1959 - 1979),
- Appointed 9th district of the the Gironde (1958 - 1979),
- Regional adviser of Aquitanian (1973 - 1979)
Secretary of State to the Repatriates in the government of Michel Debré, August 24th, 1961
- Secretary of State to the Repatriates in the government of Georges Pompidou, April 14th, 1962
- Secretary of State to the budget in the government of Georges Pompidou (altered cabinet), September 11th, 1962
- Secretary of State to the budget (2nd Pompidou cabinet) December 6th, 1962
- Secretary of State to the budget (3rd Pompidou cabinet) December 6th, 1966
- Secretary of State to the Economy and Finances (4th Pompidou cabinet) April 7th, 1967
- Ministre for the Public office (4th altered Pompidou cabinet) May 31st, 1968
- Ministre for Agriculture in the government Broods of Murville July 12th, 1968
- Minister for the Public health and the Social security in the government Chaban-Delmas, June 22nd, 1969
- Minister of state near the Prime Minister, in charge of the relations with the Parliament in the government Messmer July 6th, 1972
- Minister in charge for the relations with the Parliament in gouvenement the Bar) August 27th, 1976
- Deputy secretary with the Economy and Finances (2nd cabinet Bars) March 30th, 1977
- Minister for Labor and the Participation (3rd Barre cabinet) April 1978
|Random links:||Great Ramble | List aeronautical and space manufacturers | Microphone-project | The Community of communes of Baronnies | Bernard Sarrette | Tui_Delai_Gau|