Rhéal Mathieu is militant a Québécois for the independence of Quebec. Former member of FLQ in the years 1960, it made bomb attacks in three restaurants Second Cup with Montreal with the beginning of the year 2000.
Questioned, it revealed for reason for its epic the defense of the French language vis-a-vis the invasion of English in the Québécois metropolis. Indeed, the known as restaurants had an anglophone unilingual posting, and that was unacceptable for this enthusiastic defender of the Loi 101, which prohibits English unilingual posting.
Its methods are in the line of those of the Front of release of Quebec, organization of which it was militant, whereas there has remained faithful for this time to the defense of French in Quebec and the ideal of the independence of the country of Quebec.
It also militated in many organizations, of which the following ones:
- Knights of Independence with Réginal Chartrand (1964),
- Left Club Taken which published the Parti review Taken, an independence, socialist review and layman in 1964,
- Popular Liberation movement with Pierre Valière and Charles Gagnon in 1965,
- PCQ (ml) and PCC (ml) of 1973 to 1980,
- Front of the people against racist violence and fascist in 1980,
- Québécois Laic Mouvement in 1982,
- cultural Carrefour of the Quebec-Cuba friendship in 1985,
- TecNica, movement of support in Nicaragua in 1985,
- Parti Québécois in 1988,
- League World Antifascist (1158) in 1990,
- Movement for a Modern and Open School (MEMO), candidate with the elections in 1994,
- Company Saint-Jean-Baptist in 1993,
- Québécois Block, member of the executive of Ahuntsic in 1994,
- Liberation movement Main road of Quebec (MLNQ) in 1998.
|Random links:||Aris Boch | Landtag of Bavaria | Gecko (Latin myth) | Mairac | Geographical center interarmées | Déplacement_de_particules|