Rene Vernadet is a Cinéaste, operator and realizer, and writer of mountain.
Since 1962, Rene Vernadet impassioned himself for the Tibet. He was also lecturer of Connaissance of the World.
Catalog of films
- Stars of midday (1958) realized by Marcel Ichac. Director of the photography: Rene Vernadet. Grand Prix of the French cinema 1959, preceded with the Festival of Thirty 1959.
- the Conqueror of useless the (1967) realized by Marcel Ichac. Images of Rene Vernadet, Lionel Terray, Jean-Jacques Languepin. Film presented except competition to the Cannes festival 1967.
- the Pillar of Freney (1968) realized by Rene Vernadet with Rene Desmaison. Preceded with the Festival of Thirty 1968.
- On a tree perched (1970) realized by Serge Korber. Images of Rene Vernadet.
- Kaleidoscope or Kaleidoski (1970) realized by Jacques Ertaud. Images of Rene Vernadet. Film presented to the Cannes festival in 1970.
- gained Horizons (1974). realized by Gaston Rébuffat. Images of Rene Vernadet with Edwin Matthews. Jean Judges, Konrad Kirch, Lino Donvito, Massulu Suzuki and Christian Ringeval.
- Died of a guide (1975) realized by Jacques Ertaud. Images of Louis Malle and Rene Vernadet.
- First of cord () realized by Jacques Ertaud. Image of Rene Vernadet?
- Bleated, each day is a festival (date?), realized by Rene Vernadet.
- Tibet of Jerome Edou, Rene Vernadet, ED. Asiathèque, ISBN: 2901795528
- Tibet, horses of the wind , Jerome Edou and Rene Vernadet, Shambhala editions, Brussels, 1988. Then Asiathèque, 1993. Republished in 2007.
- Horizon Tibetans , of Pierre Tairraz, Mythra, 1979. Accounts and photographs of Pierre Tairraz and Rene Vernadet.
|Random links:||Ski jump with the Olympic Games of 1928 | Pino Greco | Count of the characters Unicode (ED000-EDFFF) | Jeremy Cohen | Claude C. Bloch | Suna_Kan|