Rene Loyon is a Acteur and Director French born in 1948.
He discovers, Lyons high-school pupil, the theater with beginning of the year 60 thanks to the spectacles of Roger Planchon and the Théâtre of the City of Villeurbanne. This first making of contact is determining. It is the revelation which another theater that of simple entertainment is possible: a theater based at the same time on a great artistic requirement and the design citizen of a dramatic art open on the reality of the world and eager to be addressed to the greatest number. These principles, which are those of decentralization, obviously contributed to form in a decisive way the idea that Rene Loyon is made theater and of its social responsibility.
Formation: in 1967 and 1968, raises at the school of the Comedy of Saint-Etienne directed by Jean Dasté, one of the historical founders of the decentralization and with the Training center of the Theater of the Parisian West.
Actor since 1969, Rene Loyon played with many directors: Jacques Kraemer, Bernard Sobel, Bruno Bayen, Gabriel Garran, Anne-Marie Lazarini, Claude Yersin, Antoine Vitez, Gildas Bourdet, Charles Tordjman, Alain Françon, inter alia.
From 1969 to 1975, Rene Loyon Co-animates with Jacques Kraemer and Charles Tordjman the popular Theater of Lorraine. He takes part as an actor or a director in all important creations of this company, at the time nationally recognized for quality and the originality of his work very anchored in Lorraine social reality.
1976: creation with Yannis Kokkos of the Theater Je/Ils, a particular name due to admiration that the two founders dedicate to the work of Arthur Adamov, author of a book which carries this title; a name which contains the artistic project of the Company: to bind individual life and collective life indissociablement, the close friend and history.
Put in scene (with or without the Je/Ils Theater)
- 1980: Voyages before year 40 or the Newspaper of my grandfather , according to the diary of his/her large father (Theater of the Commune in Aubervilliers). It is the first spectacle - emblematic - Company. The newspaper of the large father of Rene Loyon, magistrate colonial between the two wars, is the occasion to question at the same time the personality of a singular man and the colonial, typical ideology of IIIe République, of which he was the representative. This period of our history, capital for which seeks to include/understand our present, will constitute thereafter a line important set of themes for Rene Loyon. The spectacles starting from the texts of Gide, Feydeau, Georges Ancey, were born from this desire of exploration of the national memory.
- 1981: the letter with the father , of Franz Kafka - Theater 18
- 1982: Fens according to Andre Gide, in collaboration with Charles Tordjman (Comedy of Caen) - the invasion and All against all of Arthur Adamov (School of the National theater of Strasbourg).
- 1983: Antigone of Sophocle (Theater of New Thirst with Fort-de-France) - Léonie is in advance and Gallows bird of Georges Feydeau, in collaboration with Charles Tordjman (popular Theater of Lorraine).
- 1984: good officess , according to Pierre Mertens (National theater of Odéon) - Fens , in a new version, Rene Loyon playing the main role of the writer (popular Theater of Lorraine, Theater 71 of Malakoff).
- 1985: Thousand francs of reward of Victor Hugo (National theater of Chaillot). It is the first stage of a collaboration with Antoine Vitez whose radiant personality played a so great part in the theater of today.
- 1986: deceives It Georges Ancey (Theater Artistic Athévains).
- 1987: the white princess To groove Maria Rilke, collaboration with the setting in scene of Yannis Kokkos 'Theater of the City - Orestéia , according to Eschyle, music of Yannis Xenakis, in collaboration with Yannis Kokkos for the Festival of Gibellina (Sicily) and the Musica Festival of Strasbourg - To dress those which are naked of Luigi Pirandello (National theater of Chaillot).
- 1988: All against all of Arthur Adamov to Beijing with a Chinese troop. The desire to better know the “Chinese” work of Victor Segalen leads Rene Loyon to Beijing where it undertakes a singular experiment: to put in scene with Chinese actors a text of Adamov whose fable is not without pointing out the tragic events of the “Cultural revolution” - Fils of the sky or the Chronicle of the sovereign days according to Victor Segalen, adaptation Gilles Manceron (Comedy of Caen).
- 1989: Beach of the release of Roland Peg (Festival of Saarbrucken).
- 1990: Summer of Edward Jump (Theater of 8th of Lyon, resumption National theater of the Hill).
From 1991 to 1996: direction of the national dramatic Center from Franche-Comté to Besancon.
It puts in scene:
- 1991: Hundred million which falls from Georges Feydeau, followed 1911/1991 of Catherine Anne, Roland Fichet, Eloi Recoing (begun again Théâtre of Gennevilliers). It is the first spectacle of Rene Loyon to the CDN of Franche-Comté; it is the occasion of a singular experiment which consists in ordering from three contemporary authors a possible “end” with an unfinished part of Feydeau left. It is thus exemplary of a research task which, beyond the vain quarrels on the “traditional ones” and the “contemporaries”, aims at making hear multiple resonances of a text.
- 1992: Combat of negro and dogs of Bernard-Marie Koltès.
- 1993: Miserly the of Molière (begun again Theater of the Parisian East) - the Architect of Jean Verdun - Antigone of Sophocle (begun again Theater of the Aquarium).
- 1994: Visitors of Botho Strauss, made in scene with Michel Didym. Rene Loyon plays the main role (begun again with the Theater of the City).
- 1995: Peepshow in the Alps of Markus Köbeli.
- 1996 : the quarrel of the School of the women ( the School of the women , the Criticism of the School of the women and Impromptu of Versailles ) of Molière.
- 1997 : creation of Company R.L
- 1997: Tour de France of Gilles Costaz to the Theater Artistic Athévains within the framework of the Praise of the Cycle of Alain Pierremont, Gilles Costaz and Joel Jouanneau in collaboration with Gilles Bubble and Anne-Marie Lazarini (Artistic-Athévains Theater) - Ingenuous Resumption of to the Theater of the Black Oak (Festival of Avignon) and in round.
- 1998: resumption of the Quarrel of the School of the women to the Theater of the Storm and in round - erudite Women of Molière to the Theater of Atalante and 170 representations in round. This spectacle, designed at the origin like a exercise, meets a considerable success. He is played more than 200 times, in particular in several countries of Western Africa (where Company R.L will return on several occasions). He is a crucial step in the research task that Rene Loyon has carried out on the work of Molière for several years.
- 1999: play of the roles of Luigi Pirandello with Theater 13 - the School of the husbands of Molière to the International meetings of High Corsica (the ARIA). These Meetings, wanted and organized by Robin Renucci, are close in the spirit to the ideals of Jacques Copeau and to the objectives of popular education. They gather each year, since 1998, a hundred trainees, amateurs and professionals, who, in a particularly cordial environment, present to an increasingly large audience the fruit of their work of five weeks repetition.
- 2000: the Misanthropist of Molière to the International meetings of High Corsica - Isma or what is called anything Nathalie Sarraute to the Theater of the Storm.
- 2001: the Silence of Molière of Giovanni Macchia in Atalante - It is there of Nathalie Sarraute to the Theater of Oppressed.
- 2002: Yerma of Federico Garcia Lorca at the House of Poetry/Molière Theater - Penthésilée of Heinrich von Kleist with the International meetings of High Corsica.
- 2003: Double Inconstancy of Marivaux, with the Theater of Manufacture in Nancy.
- 2004 : the television program of Michel Vinaver with the Theater of the Parisian East - the Gull of Tchekhov to the International meetings of High Corsica.
- 2005-2006: the Girl with the blue ribbons of Yedwart Ingey to the Theater of the Abbesses - Sanctimonious hypocrite of Molière to Theater 95 of Cergy-Pontoise and in round.
- 2007: Dream of autumn of Jon Pit (French creation) to the Theater the Star of North.
- 2008: Antigone of Sophocle (news translation of Florence Dupont) in Atalante.
Activities and formation
- 1983 : animation of one workshop at the National school of Strasbourg around the theater of Arthur Adamov.
- 1984: animation of one workshop at the School of the National theater of Chaillot on the topic of comic and of the comedy.
- 1984-1989: direction of six training courses, within the framework of the continuing education of the Workshops of research of the Comedy of Caen, around the theater of Strindberg, Adamov, Tchékhov and other authors.
- 1987-1988: professor at the School of the National theater of Chaillot.
- 1989: professor associated with the Institute with Theatrical Studies University Paris III.
- 1991-1996: within the framework of the direction of the National Dramatic Center of Franche-Comté, animation of various training courses continues around the theater of Molière, Botho Strauss, Sophocle and of the contemporary English theater.
- 1997: animation of one workshop at the School of the Comedy of Etienne Saint, around the theater of Molière. Animation of a training course AFDAS around the theater of Molière.
- 1999: animation of two training courses AFDAS around the theater of Federico Garcia Lorca and Nathalie Sarraute.
- 2000: professor with the ENSATT in Lyon (last quarters).
- 2001: training course AFDAS - To play true the characters of Tchékhov
- 2003: training course AFDAS - To play Marivaux
- 2005: training course AFDAS - Overall play in the Three Sisters of Tchékhov
- 2005-2006: animation of a workshop on the comedy and the light comedy with EPSAD of Lille.
- 2007: training course AFDAS - To play the Greek Tragedy today
|Random links:||Policy of Cameroun | Centropodinae | Ecological reserve of theWhite one | Parviz Kimiavi | Matthew Tegenkamp | Politique_d'éducation_et_travail_des_enfants_(Afrique_du_Sud)|