Rene Duchamp is a Personnage of video game, it is the spy of the Commandos series.
Rene Duchamp is born the November 20th 1914 with Lyon, in France. He begins his career at 20 years in the French secret services for then joining the safety of the French embassy with Berlin where he will spend four years of his life. The year according to, in 1939, beginning of the war, it built-in the French Army but is joined very quickly resistance after the German invasion on the territory. For this period, it is responsible for the destruction for several trains, tanks and light vehicles enemy. He is then contacted by the body of the Commandos and occasionally collaborates with the British members at the time of special operations.
- This man passed professional from the Déguisement what enables him to pass unperceived.
- Its hypodermic Seringue enables him to neutralize its adversaries very discreetly.
- Its talent in the languages makes of him a person at the height charisma which can, without any problem, to distract the majority from the soldiers, graded even high.
1998 : Commandos: Behind the enemy lines ;
- 1999: Commandos: the Direction of the duty ;
- 2001: Commandos 2: Men off Courage ;
- 2003: Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
|Random links:||Karen Blixen | Robert Venturi | Beaumont-on-Lèze | Modern pentathlon with the Olympic Games of 1976 | Nuclear plant of Gundremmingen | Collège_électoral_de_Lüderitz|