BiographyWire of Gerard, director of company, and Jacqueline KOBER. He is father of four children (Charles, Victor, Edgar and Faustine). He is married with Christine Rivoire-Dutreil (communications director of Wendel Investissement, chaired by Ernest-Antoine Seilliere.
Prize winner of the open competition of philosophy, it entered to the National university in 1981. He obtains a control of letters (its report had as a title “the portrait in the fantastic account”) as well as a DEA in sociology of Article.
Graduate of the Institute of political studies of Paris, Renaud Dutreil is also former student of the ENA, which it leaves 2nd in 1989. He begins his career, between 1989 and 1993, with the Council of State.
Within the governments Raffarin and Villepin, it supports the policy to fight against unemployment by developing SME.
Career within political parties
- president of the Union moving then of UMP, during its creation in 2002, before leaving the presidency to Alain Juppe
- January 2006: general secretary of the Radical party, movement affiliated to UMP
Local elective career; Municipal council
- 1995 - 2001: city council man of Castle-Thierry
- 2001: city council man the Charly-on-Marne
- president of the community of communes of the canton of Charly;
; General advice
- 1994 - 2006: general adviser of Aisne, canton of the Charly-on-Marne
( It aspires to, for 2008, the town hall of Rheims. November 9th, 2007, he was preferred with Catherine Vautrin to receive the nomination of UMP. He will be thus the candidate of UMP to the town hall of Rheims, and will make in particular vis-a-vis the outgoing mayor Jean-Louis Schneiter (various right-hand side), with the Socialist Adeline Hazan, and with Jean-Marie Beaupuy, candidate of the MoDem. )
Parliamentary career; National Assembly
- 1994 - 2002: Deputy UDF-PR then UDF-DL of the Aisne
- April 2006: delegated 1e district of the Marne
- June 18th, 2007 - in progress : deputy of the 1e district of the Marne
- May 2002 - March 2004: Secretary of State at SME, the Trade, the Craft industry, the Liberal professions and Consumption
- March 2004: Minister for the Public office and the Reform of the State
- June 2005: Minister for SME, the Trade, the Craft industry and the Professions libérales==
Its position on Pacs
It is distinguished at the time of the debates leading to the vote of the law on the Civil pact of solidarity, of which it was one of the enthusiastic opponents (it compares the bill with “a transgenic kind of corn as regards human relation”).
|Random links:||7 (number) | James Tiptree, concesiÃ³n del Jr. | Praises in repair of the blasphemies | Urocotyledon | Lina Cavalieri | King-dragon | Bertoleoni|