After a career in state education, on June 27th, 1993 he becomes priest for the diocese of Perpignan. He is then named bishop on June 28th, 2005 and is devoted the next on October 16th in the Basilica of Holy-Anne-in Auray. Monseigneur Raymond Centène is the 1st French bishop with being named by the pope lately elected, Benoît XVI. He becomes also the youngest bishop of France.
It is Psaume 77, psalm of the liturgy of the day when he learned his nomination, which he draws his currency: “ so that the generation to come knows it ”.
College of Port - Vendres
- College François Arago of Perpignan
- Faculty of Perpignan
- regional Seminar of Toulouse
- French Seminar of Rome
- Gregorian pontifical University (Rome)
Doctor in right
- Laid off in spiritual theology
Since 1993: Chaplain of the penitentiary of Perpignan
- Since 1994: Chaplain of the scouts
- Since 1997: Priest of the Saint-Joseph parish of Perpignan
- Since 2000: Chaplain of the school-college Jeanne d' Arc
- 2000 - 2003: Senior of the sector Perpignan-west
- Since 2001: Chancellor of the diocese of Perpignan
- Member of the episcopal Council, the council presbytéral and the economic council
- Since 2003: Member of the college of the consulteurs
- Since 2005: Bishop of Valves
2006 - creation of the Hearth Jean-Paul II
- 2007 - it begins one year from communication and teaching while becoming producer on the waves of RCF Vannes.
|Random links:||Coxis | Glandeurs | Hydroflex | Ángeles del Infierno | Arthur Giry | Bruno Leonardo Gelber | Stade_d'Asgiriya|