Ludiquement, the Range GEAR approaches much his/her big sister, the Master System, so much so that the game library of the portable is mainly made up of conversions of plays made for the latter.
However, the Range GEAR forever really gained success because of some crippling defects for a portable game console:
- very important consumption of piles (to envisage 6 piles LR6 for 4 hours of play…)
- the Game Boy has a very strong game library in quantity and quality
- the brittleness of the connector AC.
- Its price which was almost the double of that of the Game Boy.
- processor: Z80 given rhythm with 3,58MHz
- 24 KB of RAM
- many colors: 32 colors on a pallet of 4096, resolution of 160x146 pixels, 64 sprites of 8x8 pixels simultanéments
- screen: LCD color, 8,3 cm of diagonal
- screen rétroéclairable
- sound: stereophony 4 peripheral ways
- : the Range GEAR can read the cartridges of the Master System by the means of an adapter, it also can, on certain continents, to collect the hertzian chains via a TV Tuner.
- List of plays Range GEAR
- List of plays to the launching of video game consoles
Simple: Sega Range GEAR
|Random links:||Ricardo Loubscher | Wound | Ted Tetzlaff | Institute of higher learning of the data processing and technologies of the communication | Salif|