Raed Mahmoud Raef Karmi born in 1974 and dead the January 14th, 2002, at the time of a targeted assassination, carried out by the Israeli forces, was a Palestinian activist, considered as terrorist according to the Israeli government, chief of the Brigades of the Al-Aqsa martyrs for the area of the town of Toulkarem.
According to the Israeli secret services, since the beginning of the Intifada in September 2000, Raed Karmi was with the head of a network which perpetrated many attacks with the automatic weapon in the area of Toulkarem, during which were killed and wounded Israeli civilians and soldiers. According to the Israeli army, it acted under the direct orders of Marwan Barghouti, chief of the Tanzim in the West Bank.
During talks in the press, Raed Karmi stated that it was given to continue the actions anti-Israelis and that it hoped even to extend them. The August 23rd, 2001, in a maintenance given to CNN, it had affirmed: “ we prepare the young people to carry out operations in Israeli territory. We teach with the young people of 17-18 years to attack colonists, to kidnap soldiers in Israel ”. During other talks, it described its participation in the removal and the murder of the two Israeli restorers with Toulkarem.
According to the Israeli secret services, Raed Karmi perpetrated, in fifteen months, long series of attacks and murder, making a total of 10 died and 9 wounded Israelis. Among the actions that Israel allots to him:
- of many shootings on military bases of Tsahal around the town of Toulkarem;
- in 2000:
- the October 20th, attacks of a bus of Israeli soldiers entered the city by error;
- the December 7th, shooting on an Israeli vehicle close to the village of Burka, assessment, two soldiers and civil seriously wounded;
- in 2001:
- the January 23rd, removal and murder of the two Israeli restorers of Tel-Aviv, in Tulkarem;
- the January 31st, shooting on an Israeli civil vehicle with Baka el-Sharkia, killing the driver;
- the June 18th, shooting on Israelis in the area of Einav, assessment, a death and a casualty;
- the July 24th, murder of an Israeli, close to the village of Suweika;
- the July 30th, shooting against a border post, close to the village of Bir Saha, assessment three frontier guard wounded, including one seriously;
- the August 26th, murder of an Israeli close to the village of Zaita;
- the September 6th, shooting on an Israeli vehicle close to the Kibbutz Bahan, assessment, a killed Israeli officer and an woman-officer wounded;
- October 5th, fatal shooting on an Israeli civilian;
- October 28th, series of shootings close to the Kibbutz Metzer, assessment a killed Israeli officer;
- October 29th, bomb attack missed against the house by an Israeli officer with Raanana. ;
- November 19th, shooting on a taxi close Shavei Shomron, assessment, three wounded including one rabin;
- November 28th, silent partner of a missed bomb attack, the two suicidal terrorists are stopped whereas they tried to infiltrate in Israel;
- December 25th, silent partner of a missed bomb attack, the load explodes prematurely close to Shaar Ephraïm, only the terrorist is killed.
|Random links:||Michel Greenhouses | La Paz (Low-California-of-South) | Eugene Varlin | Indonesia Air Transport | Marituba | George_Miller_(producteur)|