Rachid Rahaoui is a Sociologue French born on June 25th, 197 with DBH.
Rahaoui is doctor of Social sciences with the École of the high studies in social sciences Paris, and attached to the Center of analyzes and sociological interventions (CADIS). After studies in political sciences, it integrated the doctoral school of the CADIS into the EHESS (Paris) where it with obtained the diploma of Thorough Studies of Sociology, option “social psychology”.
He teaches in sciences of education to the Université of Picardy Jules Verne of Amiens, and in university Service of Pedagogy in the same university, and he is also professor in social sciences (psychology, sociology, tally political and legal), with the LP Holy-Sophie with Bohain in the Aisne for division “Social economy and family”.
He realized on behalf of the FASILD and of the DRDJS of the reports/ratios on the professionalisation of the associative executives…, and has also Co-to organize conferences on the self-training (Amiens 2004 and Marrakech 2005) Moreover, he provides also the function of administrator the Intercultural Center of Formation, Documentation and Animation.
He worked during 3 years near a Court of Bankruptcy and MJD.
Member of the scientific committee of the review common Cause and of the review the Gazette of Self-tuition .
Articles (re-examined with reading panel)
“Carried heuristic of the paradigm connexionnist and the problems of the “network”: the case of the intercultural associative field”, Gazette of self-tuition, January 2006.
- “Perception of the ``parentalite'' at the Maghrebian migrant families in France: glance from here and over there”, in Re-examined Algerian of sociology , 2006.
- “what “to live in the zones of ``relegation''” wants to say: the space question and of the kind, visible with invisible”, in Re-examined Lianas , February 27th, 2006, pp. 1-7 To read on line:
- “the techno, between dispute and standardization”, Current musics : A step on side, review Copyright Volume! , Plastic Current musics and problems, volume 4, number 2,2005, pp.89-100
- “administrative duties of the associative activities: of the voluntary amateur to the professional a formal, nonformal, abstract work”, Article and communication for the International symposium of October 2005, World Marrakech, 3° conferences on self-tuition, G.R.A.F “Meetings between the cultures and formal, abstract, nonformal practices of New trainings”, 2005.
- “place of trainings: stakes and forms of engagement”, Gazette of Self-tuition, May 2005.
- “associative Engagement of the young people: Which participations of the young people in community life or how to support their implication in associations? ”, to better know the young people in Picardy , the D.R.D.J.S.A., and the C.R.A.J.E.P Workshop n° 22005.
the Islam of the young people: between standardization and the contestationLes ambiguities of the confrontation of the Moslem movement and institutional fabric: Contemporary constructions and representations of the militancy, 356 pages, C.A.D.I.S., Paris, March 2006, Editions the Manuscript, ISBN: 2-7481-7042-3.
- Politization and unionization in the teachers of the secondary, 230 pagesEcole of the high studies in social sciences, Paris, Editions the Manuscript, September 2006.
- “Professional mobilities of the `associative frameworks': between management of the trajectories and social metamorphoses”, in Engineering of the social link, Development and associations , the unicorn, Harmattan 2005, pp. 221-244.
Research report on “the mobiltés social ones of the migrant associative executives or whose parents were migrant”, on behalf of the FASILD, Fonds of assistance and support for integration and the Fight against discriminations, April 2006 (in publication with French Documentation)
- Research report on, “trajectories of the associative executives”, on behalf of the DRDJS, Regional management and secondary road of youth and the sports (Picardy), 2006
- Rapport on behalf of the FASILD Picardy, Direction STUDIES, “the taking into account of community life by the institutions of the State: the case of F.A.S.I.L.Det of the D.P.M”, December 2005
- Thesis of doctorate in social sciences of the EHESS: Metamorphoses of a profession, Search for direction, institutions associative and social mobility and professional of the executives: the case of associations of immigrants in area Picardy , with C.A.D.I.S (U.M.R., E.H.E.S.S. - C.N.R.S.),
|Random links:||Ziro | Alleria Windrunner | Ringsted | Accounts payable | Floral induction | Transition_de_la_couche_limite|