HistoryRegrouping of the two communes Putanges and Bridge-Ecrepin in 1965.
Places and monuments
- Church St Ouen, of Bridge-Ecrepin, XIXe, in likings, cross of the old cemetery.
- Church St Pierre, of Putanges, Romance style, XIXe, in likings, and also cross of the old cemetery.
- Several laundrettes.
- With the old man-Putanges, manor seigneurial, church with panelled vault, a yew and the cemetery with tombs of soldiers of the 23e riflemen RTA died in 1940.
Personalities related to the commune
- Gaston Lefavrais (1913-1983) Painter. Member of the French artists.
- Roger Lequet, gangster of famous the " Bandage in Moizot" , condemned to the capital punishment into 1947 to sat of Alençon. Following an attack of farm with Putanges, the gang will be dismantled, then imprisoned.
- great criminal cases of the Flowering ash , editions of Borated, Paris.
- Common of the Flowering ash
- Official site
- Putanges-Bridge-Écrepin on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Putanges-Bridge-Écrepin on the site of INSEE
- Putanges-Bridge-Écrepin on the site of Quid
- Localization of Putanges-Bridge-Écrepin on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Putanges-Bridge-Écrepin on Mapquest
|Random links:||Infrastructure with public keys | Messenia | Pillars of the European Union | Hairy Cardère | Vittorio Zonca | Empfingen | Maastricht|